About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, April 28, 2017

THE JANITOR RAPED HIM? WHAT?

     I really hate where we are going as a society if a high school boy is claiming he was raped by a hot female janitor. What the hell is happening? If I was still in high school, and a hot janitor like this threw me in the closet and had her way with me, I might fakingly try to fight her off, but I sure as hell would not report her to the police! I would tell my boys about it, so I can get high fives all around! What is wrong with boys in high school today? They all need beatings to toughen them up! 

     Now, that I got that off my chest, and my apologies for not blogging in a while. I've been busy working on a high school project that I hope if you're in the Saddle Brook, NJ area, you'll attend. Anyway, this isn't a plugfest. Here's what led to my tirade in my intro. The family of a Tennessee high school MALE student is suing a school district and the contractor that employed a FEMALE janitor accused of raping the teen. LOSER! 

     The lawsuit names Roane County Schools and Compass One Services of Tennessee, the contractor that employed hot 29-year-old Jessica Gaylon, and is seeking $4.5 million in damages for negligence in allowing the alleged rape on school grounds. WHAT? He's a boy, and she's a woman. Unless she was built like the late Nicole Bass, he should have been able to push her off. Officials arrested Gaylon on February 23 and charged her with sexual assault and battery by an authority figure, aggravated statutory rape and statutory rape. Sh was released on $15,000 bond. When asked about Gaylon back in February, the press was told that she wasn't even a school employee, but rather a contractor. 

     According to the lawsuit, Gaylon began talking to the 16-year-old back in August. Afterward, she started asking the student for his phone number and begged him to add her on Facebook. The janitor then allegedly sent "flirtatious and sexual messages" to the teen who told her that her actions were "unsolicited, unwanted and unwelcome." Let me interject here. The only reason why her actions were "unsolicited, unwanted and unwelcome" would be because.....Ahhhhhhhh!.....He doesn't like girls! Now, it makes sense!

     Gaylon also allegedly invited the teen to her hotel room to have sex with her on September 16, but the teen rejected her invitation. The lawsuit also stated that the janitor allegedly raped the student in a room during school hours. Allegedly, the boy confronted the janitor about her advances when she shoved him into a room in the school and turned him into a man. The lawsuit stated, "This was the first-ever sexual encounter of any kind that (the boy) had ever had in his life." He was 16! He should have been experimenting already! Man, I hate these kids! 

     Gaylon's harassment of the teen was known throughout the school. The teen dropped out of school and began taking counseling sessions. School administrators informed authorities a month after the alleged rape, which led to Gaylon's arrest. I have to say, these kids are ridiculous. But if this kid didn't like girls, then I understand why he would be crying rape. If he does like girls, then he's a complete idiot! He could have rode this unicorn until he graduated. My guess? He likes boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment