About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, July 7, 2017

WELL, THEN THERE'S THIS OPTION FOR TEACHERS.....

     Since my old high school bud, I will call Dave, sent me this amazing article, I figured I might as well come out of blogging hiatus to share this one because this one was unlike the others. I mean you know how we're always bitching that these boys are such pansies for telling on the teachers for having sex with them. Oh, poor them! Well, this story kind of scared even me. And trust me, that takes a lot. Unless, you're a midget....

     Anyway, a New Jersey teacher is being accused of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old boy repeatedly....wait for it......after she adopted him. Yup! There's the catch! According to court documents, 43-year-old, Rayna Culver, a teacher in Trenton, housed a former student of hers after he was booted from his relative's home back in December 2015. The two allegedly had a "very close" relationship when she was his teacher at the Rivera Middle School. 

     Culver became the boy's legal guardian a few months later. Court documents stated, "The boy believed that the purpose of her taking him in was to eventually make sex a part of their relationship." Culver, who is said to be married, was arrested back in May and was charged with second-degree sexual assault and second-degree endangering the welfare of a child. 

     Culver's attorney said the accusations were "completely fabricated and made up." Back in June 2016, the boy said the teacher started to touch him inappropriately and undress him, which led to sexual relations between the two. 

     The complaint said, "After that first incident, they would engage in sex often, and it was to the point where he felt that if he told her to stop, she would get mad and kick him out of the house. The boy told Culver via text message that he didn't want to have sex anymore, and she made it clear that she did not want it to stop." Yeah, as a boy with no home, that would scare the piss out of me to be homeless just because I wouldn't let this hose beast touch my pee-pee. That's the scary part that I was talking about earlier. 

     The teen stated that he and Culver had sexual relations "almost every day over several months." Damn, his stamina must have been through the roof! In April, the boy gave his phone to authorities so they could examine the text conversations between Culver and the teen, which led to her arrest. So, her attorney says it was "fabricated and made up"? I guess not! 

     In most cases, I would call the boy a pussy for reporting the teacher to the authorities. In this case, I think he was in the right because he feared for his own welfare, and I might have done the same thing to get out of this situation. On a positive note, he did get lots of sex out of it, and in her defense, it's not like he was fighting her off when the sex was happening. Sounded like it was consensual to me. Just sayin'!   

No comments:

Post a Comment