About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, January 9, 2018


     This is a very sad, yet disgusting story, but am I evil from getting a chuckle about it? Anyway, this is 59-year-old David Worsley. He was recently left in agony when his privates swelled to ten times its normal size before his left testicle (be prepared for this, fellas!) "exploded like a volcano" as he took a bath. That's right! Yuck! But Haha! 

     Worsley caught African salmonella, a strain of the infection which was confined to his genital area, in Tunisia, North Africa. This grandpop was in agony as his privates swelled to ten times their normal size when he got home. His left testicle then burst as he bathed, and he is now taking legal action against tour operator, TUI. 

     Worsley said, "I was told that I had a rare form of salmonella called African salmonella. After the holiday, my testicles had swollen to the size of a grapefruit and it was so heavy it was like it was made of glass. The pain was so bad I thought I was going to die. When it finally exploded I felt fantastic. It was such a relief. The doctor said I was highly contagious and that I wasn't allowed to sleep with my wife. I was walking around holding them all the time, it was so heavy. A few days later, I woke up at about 5 am with the most excruciating pain in my left testicle. I could barely move and I was in tears from the agony."

     I know this is such a horrible story, but is Worsley sure that this just wasn't a bad case of Blue Balls? Maybe Mrs. Worsley didn't put out as much as she should have while they were on holiday! David, who is from Bolton, England, went on to you say, "It literally went bang. When the doctor saw it later she said that it was like a volcano exploding. But it was such a relief because the pain had been so bad. It has definitely affected me psychologically. It's a big part of being a man that was gone." 

     The security guard was with wife, Joanne, at the Rui Marco Polo Hotel in Hammamet when David fell ill. Despite sickness and a high temperature, he claims a TUI rep said he was only suffering from sunstroke. Back home, he spent ten days in hospital but the burst came a day after he was discharged. Wait.....So, he discharged after he was discharged? How is this not funny? 

     Representing Worsley, Hannah Crosby, of law firm Slater and Gordon said, "This is one of the worst holidays from hell I have ever seen." TUI said it would be "inappropriate to comment" because of the legal proceedings. 

By Dr Carol Cooper, Sun Doctor 

AFRICAN salmonella is a newer type of bacteria.

It’s not clear where it comes from in the first place. It spreads easily to other people.

It is more resistant to antibiotics and it’s also more liable to pass from the gut into the bloodstream and cause sepsis.

So it can easily be deadly, especially to older people.

No comments:

Post a Comment