About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, January 5, 2018

FLYING THE S**TTY SKIES!

     Happy New Years, everyone! And with that I give you my first buzzkill of the New Year for those of you who love traveling like myself! It turns out, passengers on a United Airlines flight from Chicago, or shall I say "Shit-cago", to Hong Kong, will probably say they had a "crappy" flight....Literally! 

     The United Airlines flight from Shit-cago to Hong Kong had to be redirected to Alaska because one of its passengers was "smearing feces everywhere," according to a report on KTVA. United Airlines flight 895 was diverted to Anchorage on Thursday when an adult male passenger smeared poop within a couple of bathrooms on the plane. The man also took off his shirt and tried to stuff it into one of the toilets. What's that saying? If you see something, say something? In this case, if you smell something, say something! And quick!

     Following the incident, the man was reportedly pretty co-operative with the flight crew and remained seated when the flight touched ground in Alaska. He probably couldn't stand the smell of himself. I want to throw up just imagining the stench!

     FBI agents and airport police met with the passenger, who had to be interviewed by both agencies. No charges have been filed against the "crappy" passenger, but he was taken to the hospital for a psych evaluation. The incident is under investigation by both airport police and the FBI. The flight was unfortunately grounded overnight for maintenance. No shit! 

     I have to admit that I might have started a chain reaction of vomit on the plane if I was on this flight. Though, I love writing about poop, the smell of other people's poop, makes me want to vomit. And if it were smeared all over the walls on an enclosed plane for a long flight, forget it! I'd be done! The flight crew would be cleaning up feces and vomit. What a crappy way to end a vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment