About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

ANOTHER FLIGHT ATTENDANT CAUGHT RED-HANDED

When I travel, I always keep my belongings close by. Especially, after hearing horror stories like this one. We've heard stories of TSA guards stealing iPads, iPhones, and laptops, but this is the first time that I've read that an app helped someone locate their stolen iPad.
 
Here's what happened; a Nevada man lost his iPad on flight home to Reno, Nevada. So, he used an app called Find My iPad to locate it inside the Oregon home of a flight attendant on his flight! Unbelievable! Sometimes I can't believe the balls that some people have on them! Police officers in Oregon City, Oregon, right outside of Portland, arrested 43-year-old Wendy Ronelle Dye this past Friday evening. 
 
The flight attendant for Horizon Air....Um, what airline is that?....Anyway, Dye allegedly told the officers that a passenger brought her the tablet saying it was found on a seat. She swore that she never used the iPad and planned to turn it over to airline officials. Here's a question for Dye, why didn't you just turn it in when you got off the plane and why did you bring the iPad home with you if you never intended to use it? Oh, by the way, police found some of her personal information on the iPad including her husband's birthday, but she never intended to use it. Was this all worth it? Over an iPad? Really? 
 
Arrangements are being made to return the tablet to its rightful owner in Reno and Dye has been suspended from the airline. I have to be honest, she'll be lucky if a suspension is all she gets. I just can't get over the balls that people have on them! And like I said, I'd love to ask Miss Dye if the iPad was worth losing her job and a criminal record now? Oh, well! Not my problem I guess! 

No comments:

Post a Comment