About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, October 28, 2011

A DESPERATE LINDSAY LOHAN TURNS TO PLAYBOY


If you haven't already heard, super-troubled child-star, Lindsay Lohan has agreed to do a layout for Playboy Magazine. That's right! According to TMZ.com, LiLo, as she likes to be called, will be showing the world what her Momma gave her. Apparently, this deal has been in the works for months now, and Lindsay's even scoffed at the original $750,000 that was originally offered her. I mean, how much crack and cocaine can she actually buy with $750K? Lindsay wanted more! She wanted one million dollars to show her goods! How many of you actually want to this freckly ginger naked? To be brutally honest, though I love seeing nude women and am a former subscriber of Playboy Magazine, I don't think that I'll be running out to buy this issue because knowing what this girl is about kind of disgusts me more than it turns me on. Though, she really seems to have a nice rack, I still can't seem to get into it.

Hugh Hefner came back to Lindsay with an offer that was less than her asking price of one million dollars, but allegedly an offer she couldn't refuse, and she signed on the dotted line. No word yet, as to which issue Lindsay will be in, but I'm pretty sure she'll be getting the cover to boost magazine sales. Lindsay recently wrapped up a four-day photo shoot for the magazine juggling her court ordered morgue duties and taking pics of her boobs, ass, and, let's just say, her hardwood floors. You read right! Sources say that Lindsay is not wussing out like most celebs when they do their Playboy shoots where they pull those lame semi-nude pictorials that piss you off after you bought the magazine. Lindsay insisted on going full-frontal and showing everything, as long as it is 'tastefully done'! That a girl! Maybe I will buy this issue after all! It's just the freckles that I will need to get past.

Now, I met Lindsay and Dina Lohan many years ago when I was still in radio, and Lindsay was still this innocent little girl who was still breaking into the film industry. It was years after I met her that she became the LiLo that we all know today. I mean she's become quite a mess, but will posing for Playboy revive her career like it did for many others? I guess how successful her magazine sells will be a good gauge. If she ends up taking the money that she made on this pictorial and continues with her evil ways, this girl will end up like Amy Winehouse. Then again, who really cares? America just wants to see her naked! Or do they? I know that I, for one, am sick and tired of the Lohan family! What are your thoughts?



No comments:

Post a Comment