About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Monday, August 5, 2013

ARE YOU ONE OF HER EX-BOYFRIENDS?

No, this is not my sister! Let's just clear that up first! Maybe a distant relative or something, but this girl is nuts! This is 22-year-old Barbara Wu from the University of California, Riverside, a love-scorned student who is now being accused of attempting to "woo" two of her ex-boyfriends into killing two of her other ex-boyfriends in what seems to be one of the boldest murder-for-hire plots ever. Then again, haven't we seen made-for-TV movies about this topic many times? Or is it a women lures a young man into killing her husband. Either way, this is pretty screwed up! Would you kill for this face? I know I wouldn't, but for some of you guys with "Yellow Fever" out there, maybe her sweet smile could lure you in, as well. Maybe you're even one her exes and were a target to be killed. Like I said, screwed up!

Wu came face to face with her former flames in court last Friday amidst the disturbing allegations of soliciting murder, making terrorist threats and stalking them. One of her exes, Dennis Lin, no relation to Jeremy, told the court he was asked to abduct another ex of hers, kill him and dump his body. Wu and Lin dated in 2009 and 2010. He should've left her the first time! Why go back for seconds? Damn! Lin said, "She asked me to kidnap him, tie him up so she could break his legs with a bat, to 'motorcycle' him and then to somehow kill him and then dispose of the body." I have to ask, how does one person 'motorcycle' another person? Do they ride them like a motorcycle? Or is that when they drag his body around tied to a motorcycle? Either way, can anyone imagine this girl saying these things? Lin told police, "Since I'm now an ex-boyfriend, I fear for my life!" I'm sorry! I look at her selfie above and have to laugh when a guy says he 'fears for his life' because of this girl. Maybe she's more psychotic than she looks. 

After Wu's arrest on May 23, a second man came forward claiming to have also dated Wu, during which time he was also asked to kill one of her former flames. After breaking up with her in an email in December 2012, he told the court that he realized, to his utter horror, that he'd become one of her victims as well. He says, "She guarded the door with a knife, she tried to attack me with a knife and that's all I remember." Apparently, Wu also vandalized his car and posted his picture, cell phone number and address in a Craigslist ad for sex. Wu's attorney argued that she was a victim of domestic abuse with her proclaimed victim admitting to having punched her, but it seemed to be in self-defense as she attacked him with a knife first. 


Wu's attorney might be as crazy as she is. Her attorney also claims the man was inciting any stress from Wu by giving her mixed signals after the breakup as she asked, "Why did you go over to her house and have sex with her?" The man answered, "Cause she kept calling me!" His answer should've been, "Because I'm a guy and if a girl tells me to come and have sex with her, I'll do it!" Anyway, Wu's hearing continues today. She faces six felony charges and is being held on $500,000 bail. Oh, yeah! And she's pleaded not guilty! I'm dying to see how this turns out! On one hand, I kind of want her to get busted for trying to get away with this because it's just hilarious! On the other hand, if she really didn't do this, I feel bad that she dated some real douchebags, but come on....two guys, who don't know each other, have come forward with the same testimony. It doesn't look too good for Wu!

No comments:

Post a Comment