About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Monday, August 12, 2013

KINKY TRAFFIC STOP

Officer Hartley
I have to admit; it seems like all the fun stuff happens in Florida. Apparently, there's a woman on a highway in Pensacola trying to collect money for a boob job by carrying a sign that reads: "Not homeless. I just need a boob job!" That is fantastic! And then there's this story of two police officers, who pulled over a couple of drunken girls and coerced them into performing sexual acts on them last year. I always wondered if this happened often. I have many cop friends and never thought to ask that question. I mean, let me clear that up; I wonder if police officers get propositioned by women, or men for that matter, to get out of a DUI or a moving violation? Well, it doesn't matter. In this case, these officers did something really bad. 

These two Lauderhill, Florida police officers turned themselves in last Thursday night for the alleged act of coercing the two drunken women to perform sexual acts during a kinky traffic stop last year. Officers Franklin Hartley, 33, and Thomas Merenda, 35, were charged with simple battery and unlawful compensation. If they're convicted, they could face up to 15 years in prison. What a mess this could be!

It all went down back on May 24, 2012, when Hartley pulled the women, ages 29 and 31, over after a night of drinking at the Vegas Cabaret strip club in Broward County. So, does that mean they were strippers? Anyway, according to the arrest report, Hartley told the women to trail him in their vehicle as he drove to an isolated location. Officer Merenda met with Hartley and the women at the location, where both officers started making sexual demands on the intoxicated women, under the threat of arresting them. According to the report, officer Merenda asked one of the victims to punch him in the 'nuts'. That is awesome! Oops! Did I just say that out loud? Some people are into weird things what can I say? When I was growing up in North Jersey, I had a friend who used to pay girls in the mall to kick him in the nuts. Like I said, "Different things for different people!"

Officer Merenda
Now, officer Hartley had a bit of a different request. He forced the other woman to perform oral sex on him before having sex with her in the back of the police car. The Lauderhill police department is disgraced by the alleged behaviors of these two officers and tried distancing themselves from the officers with Police Chief Andrew Smalling issuing this statement: "I and the men and women of the Lauderhill Police department are truly disappointed with the nature of the allegations made against these two officers and if they are proven to be true, the consequences should be severe."

By the way, both officers are married and both have two children each. Officer Hartley has been a cop for 11 years while officer Merenda has been one for 5. I swear, I wonder what makes people in professional positions like this think that they could possibly get away with behaviors like this. Did these officers want to get caught? Did they really think that there would be no repercussions? I just don't get it. And by turning themselves in, isn't that admitting guilt? Anyway, the two victims have not yet decided whether to file a civil suit, but you can bet your ass that there's one on the way. Unless, of course, the girls liked the way they were treated. In that case, I'd like to read more sordid details about this traffic tryst!

No comments:

Post a Comment