About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

GET THAT WHITE B*TCH!

If a group of kids in their 20s threw something at your car and you were alone, would you get out of the car and ask them what their problem was? As tough as I think I am sometimes, I think I would keep driving. There is no way to overcome the numbers. Well, this is Ginger Slepski from Pittsburgh, PA, and she was brutally beaten on a Pittsburgh street, but she's claiming that attack was racially motivated. I'm not sure how it was racially motivated if she kind of went looking for a fight.

You see, Slepski, who is obviously white, confronted four black teenagers this past Sunday on the city's north side after they threw a bottle at her car. She says she was so mad and knew that the four black girls were younger, maybe in their early 20s. Slepksi claims that she got out of her car and yelled "What is your problem?" at the girls. Where the girls responded with "Shut up, white bitch!" While another yelled, "Get that white bitch!" A beat down followed the expletives, where Slepski was yanked to the pavement by her hair, while she was punched and kicked in the head. She started to worry that these girls would kill her. No duh! In what world would it be okay to pick a fight in the ghetto? If you do that, you're just asking for an ass kicking. It's called street smarts when you're in a city. Avoid trouble even if it comes looking for you. What the hell?


Slepski says, "The one punched me in the head, and I was on a set of concrete steps and my head hit the concrete so hard. Then they got on top of me and all their hands were on my hair. They kept telling each other to 'kick her in the head. Kick her head in the concrete.'" The teens continued the beating even as another woman threatened to call the police. A man finally came and broke the melee up. The girls, ages 14, 15, and 16, were arrested and charged with robbery and ethnic intimidation. Slepski said, "I do feel like it was racially motivated, and I grew up in this neighborhood." She suffered numerous injuries, including shoulder ligaments. She hasn't been able to return to work and now she is worried about providing for her daughters. Aw, boo-hoo! Not for nothing, Slepski, but so what? They threw a bottle at your car. Did they hurt you then? If not, you should've got in your car and left. Teenagers or not, you were outnumbered. You went looking for a fight and you got your ass kicked! Don't go crying that you can't work now or how the beat down was racially motivated. You went to them and asked what their problem was. I'm sorry, but many of you might not agree with me, but she deserved this ass kicking. Any normal person would've gotten in their car and just drove away. So, sorry if you get no sympathy from me. Just because she called you a "white bitch" doesn't make it racially motivated. They were just calling it as they see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment