About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

SHE SNORED LIKE A TRAIN

I'm going to be the first to admit that I snore when I sleep and thank God, I have a fiancĂ©e who puts up with my snoring, whether she likes it or not. That is love! I know people who wear a breathing apparatus to sleep just so their partner can go to bed, and I also know of couples who sleep separately because of a snoring problem. What fun in is that? 

Anyway, a Wisconsin man had a better way to deal with it. He called 911 early Sunday morning asking for assistance in removing a snoring woman from his bed. I am dying over here! Benjamin Duddles dialed police around 4:20 AM (Great time!) to say that he wanted "a female removed from his bed," adding that he was not sure "how she got into his apartment." According to reports he later admitted that he let the woman into his home and she just went into his bed and fell asleep. During the call to the police, Duddles complained, "She is now snoring like a train and I want her out!"

When officers arrived at Casa de Duddle in Waukesha, WI, he revealed that they drank together, had sexual relations, and she fell asleep. After setting her up to sleep in the living room, Duddles returned to his bedroom and she soon followed. When she started snoring, he couldn't wake her, so he called the police. 

The unidentified woman was found to be fine, medically, but she did have sleep apnea. Police advised Duddles that a snoring woman in his bed was not a police matter since he allowed her into his home. Duddles, who was not arrested, was told to sleep on his couch and told to work out his snoring issues in the morning.

This story is absolutely hilarious and I know some of you can relate because you snore yourself or at least, have wanted to get someone out of your bed for snoring too loud. What he should have done was went to a local drug store at 4 AM and bought Breathe Right strips to stick on her nose. That would have done the trick. I guess the scenario could have been worse. He could have killed her for snoring too loudly and that would have made for a pretty gruesome story. Just saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment