About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, December 23, 2016

I WAS STUPID

     So, for my last blog of 2016, I figured I'd go out with a bang. I apologize to those who read this regularly. I didn't blog as much as I'd like to in 2016 because I am in the middle of writing my thesis for my Master's Degree and it's been quite consuming. Anyhow, thank you for reading whenever I do post something silly.....or at times, serious! 

     To end 2016, I'd like to leave you off with this gem.....So, a New Jersey man accused of sexually abusing a woman on board a Newark-bound flight from India wrote the woman, "I was stupid," in an apology note, according to authorities. 40-year-old, Ganesh Parkar moved from his assigned business class seat on an Air India flight from Mumbai to Newark Liberty International Airport on Wednesday and sat next to a woman in the center row of the economy section soon after the flight took off where he allegedly groped her. Why doesn't this stuff ever happen to me when I fall asleep on the plane? 

     The remaining seats in the center economy row were empty and the woman had only engaged in limited conversation with Parkar. According to authorities, the two did not know each other before the incident. The woman fell asleep and when she awoke, she noticed the blanket she had on her had been pulled down. She then pulled it back up and went back to sleep again. Soon after waking up, she found that Parkar removed the blanket, and allegedly had his hand inside her shirt, groping her left breast without the woman's consent. She shouted at Parkar, "What the hell are you doing?" and she immediately rushed to inform the airline crew of the incident. Parkar then followed the woman down the aisle and the crew instructed him to go back to his assigned seat.

     Once he was seated, Parkar demanded the crew to let him speak with the victim, which his request was denied. So, instead he wrote two noted to the woman apologizing and that he "was stupid." Um, no shit! Who does that to a stranger when they're sleeping? Who is dumb enough to think that she was going to be okay with a total stranger groping her? Again, why doesn't anyone grope me when I'm sleeping on a plane? 

     Parkar, who is of Indian decent, is being charged with one count of abusive sexual contact on a plane. He appeared in Newark federal court on Thursday afternoon and if convicted, could face up to two years in prison and a $250,000 fine. I hope that left breast was worth it, Ganesh! I just can't get over the nerve that someone can have to even try to pull a stunt like this off. I mean the woman wasn't dead, so she obviously was going to feel you groping her. And what did he expect? For her to be like, "Oh wow, you grabbed my boobs! Let's do it!" What an idiot!

No comments:

Post a Comment