About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, January 27, 2017

NO HAPPY ENDING HERE

     With all of the spas and massage parlors popping up all over the place, it was only a matter of time when we would hear stories of a perverse masseuse. Of course, once again, it never happens to me. Just like the teacher-student sex. In this case, I'm kind of happy it didn't happen to me. 

     So, a male massage therapist, or shall I say "the rapist," who confessed to sexually abusing four women during their sessions, has been sentenced to two years in jail, and won't be able to return to work as a masseuse until at least 2022. Um, should he even be allowed to return to work? 33-year-old Benjamin Thomas Collura was sentenced on Wednesday after pleading guilty earlier this month to sex abuse charges in connection to his time as a masseuse at River's Edge Hotel and Spa and Massage Envy in Portland, Oregon. 

     After his arrest last March, when a woman accused Collura of touching her vajayjay during a massage, five more women came forward and told authorities they were also sexually abused by Collura over a three-year span. Collura initially denied the claims, but would later confess to them. What a dummy! Deny, deny, deny!

Ben Collura
     Prosecutor Jeff Auxier praised the 30 to 50-year-old victims for their courage in coming forward and notifying authorities, knowing their allegation would ultimately be their word against his. Collura was initially charged with crimes against seven women and accused of groping their boobs and their genitals while forcing them to touch his junk. Yes, I know....disgusting! But these are the people we live with.

     Collura, who had no prior criminal history, told authorities that he was attending Portland State University while working as a masseuse. He must now register as a sex offender and serve five years of probation following his jail sentence. He must also turn over his massage "the rapist" license during the probation period according to a plea deal. 

     Meanwhile, two of Collura's former customers have filed lawsuits against him and his former employers, seeking $400,000 and one seeking $1 million, with one case shceduled for trial in May. According to the initial lawsuit, the 31-year-old customer said Collura led her into a private room in February and "took the occasion to sexually violate the plaintiff with his hand" after a nearly complete massage that previously seemed "dignified and professional." The woman reported the alleged assault to Portland police and later received treatment for a cervical abrasion at a hospital. 

     I have to say this is pretty creepy and I always get nervous when my wife tells me that she had a male masseuse. I, personally, always ask for a female therapist in hopes they do touch me inappropriately. Unfortunately for me, it never happens. With my luck, I'll end up getting Benjamin Collura when he gets out in 2022. Lucky me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment