About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

THIS BIRD FLIES

It seems I have a theme this week for my blog: "Customer Service People Who Hate the Customers." Are we really that bad as consumers? Yesterday, I wrote about a Boston Market employee who was fired because he hates customers. Today, I have a story about a Russian flight attendant named Tatiana Kozlenko, who was canned after posting a photo of herself flipping the bird at passengers and went viral. 

Kozlenko allegedly uploaded the snapshot, which shows the arm of an air hostess giving the finger to a cabin full of passengers from the back of an airplane and then posted it to a social network called Vkontakte. The photo was later re-posted on Twitter, where it was re-tweeted by thousands of users within a matter of hours. It eventually attracted the attention of top bosses at airline Aeroflot, who quickly fired her and then revealed the details of her firing through its Twitter account saying, "Posting this photo shows Tatiana's attitude towards passengers and her duties. She acknowledged her fault when she spoke to her managers." Despite admitting that she tagged herself in the picture, Kozlenko claims that the arm in the picture is not hers. She also claimed that the photo wasn't even taken on an Aeroflot plane. 

 Kozlenko, who feels she was wrongfully terminated, posted on her Vkontakte page, “I don't consider myself guilty! The photo was added to my page, I only tagged myself on it!!! The hand isn't mine; the plane is not my company's!!! I don't understand what they spoil my life for!!! I'm asking you for help and support!!!" Now, if you really look at the photo with the finger and then look at the photo of Kozlenko, it doesn't seem Kozlenko's uniform has a black sleeve, and she seems to wear gloves with her uniform. Can she be telling the truth? Maybe it is someone else's hand and just maybe she just tagged herself on the photo. I believe that this is just another case of "be careful of what you post on your social media page because it can come back to bite you in the ass!" Do you think she did it?

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, me thinks she just got popped. No one's ever guilty when they get caught in the act. This should be a lesson to anyone that thinks that social media isn't a fast transport vehicle for wide varieties of self incriminating information. Never post, tag or "like" anything that can be verified by your bosses in a negative light. Dummies. As for the sleeves, is it possible the photos were taken at different times?

    ReplyDelete