About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

MAN'S BEST FRIEND EATS MAN'S BEST FRIEND

     I don't even know what to say after reading this story. This definitely goes under the category of "What the f**k is wrong with people?" 

     So, a drunk who shot his best friend in the head before chopping off his penis and feeding it to his dog was so overcome with guilt that he turned himself in to the police as soon as he sobered up. WHAT? 

     A drunk Mario Alberto Lizalde Reyes (as if his name wasn't long enough) had been walking his dog with lifelong friend Mario Hernandez Banda, when the two men started arguing. Reyes claimed that Banda had tried to touch him "in a sexual way" in the neighborhood of Parajes de San Isidro, in the city of Ciudad Juarez, in the north-central Mexican state of Chihuahua. Reyes said in an interview, "We were both drunk and he tried touching me in a sexual way. After pushing him off, he went to urinate in an alley, so I followed him, pulled out my gun and shot him in the head. I then took his knife off him and chopped off his penis as punishment and put it in a bag, but my dog was next to me and was sniffing at it so I decide to give it to him and he ate it." Am I the only one about to throw up? Who acts like this? 

     Leaving the bloody body slumped in the alley, Reyes then casually finished walking his dog before going home to sleep off the booze. The next day, he felt so guilty about what he had done, he decided to turn himself in to the police.

     A police spokesperson said, "He came in covered in cuts and bruises, and said that he fought with his stepfather when he told him what he had done. He then admitted to killing his best friend and said that although his friend had tried sexually assaulting him, he was still a human being and didn't deserve to die." Reyes is now facing life in jail. 

     Again, I have no words for this story. I'm actually beside myself that someone can get this drunk to shoot someone in the head, cut their penis off and then feed it to their dog. My mind is blown. Seriously, what can be said after hearing a story like that? Even hearing that the guy was so guilt-ridden that he turned himself in came secondary to what he had done. I mean if you didn't like the sexual advances, then just don't hang out with him anymore. Better yet, when you're that drunk, should you really be handling a firearm? Then again, they were in the city of Juarez, home of the cartel. Like I said...No words.

No comments:

Post a Comment