About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, December 5, 2014

IN DEEP S**T!

     I remember when I was in school, the worst punishment that I ever received from a teacher was for talking too much. My fourth grade teacher, Mr. Grant, caught me talking so much that he used to make me write this poem a hundred times every time he caught me. I still remember it to this day: "Poems are fun in the morning, Poems are fun at night. If I talk again, then poems I'll have to write." It's funny how things like that will stick with you. I am almost positive that any of my grammar school classmates will remember this poem because we were a pretty talkative class. The things we remember from childhood. 

     That being said; the parents of an 8-year-old Washington State schoolboy are furious after he was ordered to unclog a toilet with his bare hands! What a shitty thing to do to a child! The third-grader was attending Scootney Springs Elementary in Othello, Washington, when he told his teacher that the toilet was blocked up. Instead of calling maintenance workers, the boy's teacher, Brent Taylor told him to clear it by himself. The 23-year teaching vet reportedly told the youngster, "It's nothing I haven't done before." 

     The boy thrust his hands into the toilet to tried to clear the blockage by breaking up anything in his way with his bare hands. His dad Artie and mom Lisa Adams said they were stunned to hear about the incident after asking their son how his day at school went. According to Artie, "He said everything was good, but my teacher made me put my hand inside the toilet. We were like 'WHAT?'"

     Obviously, the troubled parents complained to the school's principal, who issued Taylor with an official warning and ordered him to attend a hygiene course. Othello Superintendent George Juarez said the case was then closed. The Adams family (I so wanted to say that since seeing their last name was Adams!) said they believed the punishment was pretty "lax", which it definitely was, and have now transferred their song to another school. Lisa said, "He did get made fun of, kids did see this happen and he's not going to go to that school."


     Here's what Tim Louie has to say; this teacher is lucky the father didn't kick his ass. My niece is about the boy's age and if a teacher made my niece to this, you bet your ass that I would show up on the teacher's doorstep along with my sister and my brother-in-law. Who does that? For him to force a child to do this, it shows how disgusting of a person he is. The fact that the school did nothing to discipline the teacher proves the Adams family (I did it again!) made the right move transferring the boy to another school. If you ask me, the teacher's actions were another form of child abuse. So, yes, his punishment was laxed, though lax might not be the word I would have used in this scenario because it was pretty shitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment