About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Monday, December 1, 2014

WHO CUT THE CHEESE? IT SMELLS LIKE CHOCOLATE.....

     I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving holiday, as I know I sure did! But after eating all that turkey and stuffing, I'm sure we all had to deal with the bad gas that followed. Can you imagine passing gas and it smelling like chocolate? That is like my wettest dream come true! Okay, not really, but a dream come true nonetheless. 
    
     Anyway, we all know that France is well-known for it's fragrant perfumes and stinky cheeses, but the country' s latest and greatest contribution to odors may be a pill that makes your farts smell like chocolate. This sweet-smelling product is the creation of Christian Poincheval, a 65-year-old inventor who hails from the village of Gesvres and can pass for Santa Claus' hippie brother, which is perfect for the holidays!

       Poincheval sells the pills online at pilulpet.com for around $12.50 for 60 capsules. The website promises that the chocolate pills will "allow users to fart through to the New Year in grand style." The chocolate pills are the latest edition to Poincheval's odorific arsenal, which also includes pills that make your farts smell like roses or violets and a fart-reducing powder for pets, which I think my finacee and I can use for our Boston Terrier, Yankee. 

     Where did he come up with the idea for these sweet-smelling pills? According to Poincheval, he was eating dinner with friends back in 2006 when he realized the group had caused a gas attack at the restaurant. He said, "Our farts were so smelly after the copious meal, we nearly suffocated. The people at the table next to us were not happy. Something had to be done." This was the start of a long period of stinky researching, during which Poincheval made some interesting discoveries. He said, "When we were vegetarian, we noticed that our gas smelt like vegetables, like the odor from a cow pat, but when we started eating meat, the smell of the flatulence became much disagreeable. We needed to invent something that made them smell nicer."

     Poincheval claims his pills not only created chocolate-scented farts, they reduce intestinal gas and bloating thanks to ingredients like vegetable coal, fennel, seaweed, plant resin, bilberry and cacao zest. Since people tend to stuff their bellies during the holidays, Poincheval figured his chocolate fart pills would make amazing stocking stuffers. He said that he usually sees a surge in sales around the holidays because "some buy them because they have problems with flatulence and some buy them as a joke to send to their friends."

     I have to say that Poincheval might be the Albert Einstein of our time period! This invention is brilliant! I mean, don't get me wrong, my fiancee already farts roses, but this would be awesome for me because my farts are totally rancid! They smell so bad that they smell like the opening act for a poop concert at the Toilet Bowl! Now, I can imagine it smelling like Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory! This is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment