About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Monday, December 22, 2014

NOT JUNK IN HER TRUNK....I SAID KIDS IN HER TRUNK!

     I have many friends who are teachers and when I end up writing about teachers sleeping with their students, it makes me feel a little uncomfortable. Yeah, right! I write about those not to make the teachers look dumb because I don't feel the teachers are totally at fault. The students are the dimwits in those stories. This story, though.....Not so much!

     So, a middle school teacher in Oklahoma has been fired after school officials say she put students in the trunk of her car to run an errand. THAT.....IS.....INCREDIBLE! Heather Cagle, who taught at Wells Middle School in Cartoosa, OK, allegedly packed 11 of her students into her Honda Accord last October for a trip to Walmart for snacks. Seven of the kids piled into the backseat, two rode in front and two 12-year-old girls were locked in the trunk. She had no parental or school permission for the snack quest. 

     Cagle told the school board last Wednesday, "It was a terrible mistake. I didn't want to hurt anyone. I just wanted to do something nice." Since when was putting someone in a dark trunk something nice? Can you imagine someone rear-ending her car? Those kids would have been killed. Cagle drove to a Walmart store just behind the middle school, where the two buildings actually share a parking lot. 

     An attorney for Cartoosa Public Schools called the act "mental abuse," while Cagle's lawyer says the teacher merely violated a seatbelt law and pointed out she didn't force any any of the children into the car. Regardless, the board voted to fire Cagle, who worked for the school system since 2005. I think the real issue here that her attorney is missing is the fact that she put two kids in the trunk, which is endangering the lives of the children. I will admit, though, that this story is absolutely hysterical! Yes, Cagle is an absolute moron, but I'm just glad that this didn't happen to any teachers I know and most of all, any children that I know either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment