About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, July 8, 2016

BE CAREFUL WHO YOU TINDER, GUYS.....

     Before I give you the funny, I need to ask, "What the fuck is going on in this world?" My heart goes out to the families of the officers slain in last night's shootings in Dallas. Are we that messed up as a country that now we're killing each other? Shouldn't we be saving this anger and hate for the ones who really matter like ISIS or Al Qaeda? Now, people are back to killing cops and cops killing civilians? When and how does this end? Because this sucks! 

     Okay, like I always say, I like to keep the serious stuff out of this blog to make you laugh, so even though we're a nation upset about last night's shootings, I hope I can make you laugh or at least disgusted. So, this is 47-year-old Fiona Bloom from New York City. When she needed an air conditioner installed in her Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn, apartment three weeks ago, she found a guy on Tinder. Wait! Isn't Tinder the dating site where people find other people to bang? 

     Bloom, who has been dating in NYC for the past 20 years, decided to put the app to use after being repeatedly disappointed by the city's dating pool. She told the New York Post, "I've tried speed dating and all the dating apps, but every time I put my real age, all I get are idiots and losers. I figured, why not make them useful and have them help me around the house?" That is hilarious! 

     One afternoon, Bloom, a publicist, swiped on a 40-something bachelor. His default photo showed him wearing overalls and holding a hammer. That's when the light bulb went off. She said, "I wasn't attracted to him, but he was very forthcoming." She messaged him, saying she was looking for someone to come over to install her air conditioner, making it abundantly clear it wasn't a date. After he came over, opened her window and set up her AC, she said thank you, and promptly kicked him out. He later messaged her asking her out on a proper date, but she never replied and doesn't regret it. Man, she is a cold woman!

     Bloom told the Post, "Men are hard-wired to feel strong and be a provider. I don't feel guilty using them for a little help." Bloom isn't the only single woman in the city using Tinder to her advantage in getting her chores done, and experts say that's okay, as long as women are upfront about their intentions. One writer from a dating blog in LA said, "If a man thinks waxing a woman's floors will get him some action, why not? This could be a great starting point for both parties to get to know each other." Another dating expert called it "transparently selfish" and equated it to "the guy who has sex with a stranger and never calls her again." I guess I can see that point too. The expert continued that it could also be dangerous if the guy feels rejected and after he tried winning her over by doing chores. "You get the wrong guy on the wrong day, and he has anger issues, it could be a bad situation."

     It seems this could be a one way street, however, because as men can't expect to find women to do their dishes using Tinder because as the dating experts have said, "No single women in NYC would ever do a man's chores." That's the truth! As for Bloom, hey if this works for you, it's the men who are stupid enough to do the chores for you after you told them there would be no nookie or cookie after their chores were done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment