About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

GET A ROOM!!!

Have you ever been in a situation where you were just all horned up and ready to go with your partner, but you had to drive some place to do it? Or at least find some place secluded so that no one sees you? Well, this Chicago couple apparently didn't care who saw them as they "did it" in the middle of the day while driving down one of the busiest highways in Chicago, the Eisenhower Expressway. Now, this must be one classy lady! Worst of all, they put many lives at risk doing this while they were driving. It's one thing to receive oral sex while driving, but to have a woman bouncing up and down on you while driving, must be so much more dangerous! What were these two thinking? And in broad daylight, no less! 

So, in an attempt to explain this story; this daredevil driver was recently busted by passersby giving his lover the ride of her life as they drove down one of the busiest highways in Chicago. Astonishing footage shows the couple doing the dirty in their mini-van as it sped west of Chicago along the Eisenhower Expressway.  Shocked drivers in a passing car caught the woman straddling the man who was in the driver's seat and decided to film the sordid antics. 


The stunned voyeurs can be heard on the video checking whether they've got the shot of the horny motorists. You hear one woman on the video say, "I want to get her bouncing again," while her friend responds, "I'm not looking. I've got the shot. I'm not looking. I'm done." It's not clear when the video was first filmed, but it's gone viral with hundreds of thousands of views. I guess that's what I'm hoping for too as I write this blog about it. Just kidding!

The couple was never identified, nor were they caught by police and the best part is, they caused no accidents. It's still insane to see something like this, though. I mean, I've seen it all. I've seen oral sex while driving. While in Arizona, we saw a couple in a parked car having sex. I saw a woman pleasuring herself while stuck in traffic. Trust me; I heard this happens all the time. Just ask a truck driver. They'll tell you! I've also seen sex at rest stop bathrooms. Sex while driving? This is a first! The video has to be somewhere on YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment