About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

THE KITTY TERRORIST

Besides this Malaysian plane missing, which to me just sounds like an episode of the show Lost, this might be the biggest news story of the day. Okay, maybe not the biggest news story of the day, but definitely one that I can relate to. I mean how many of you have been terrorized by your cat? Yeah, I have!

Anyway, it turns out; an Oregon family were forced to dial 911 after their 22-pound pet Himalayan cat went berserk and held the family hostage in their own home. Okay, I may have been terrorized by my late cat, Attila, whom I miss dearly now, but he was a CAT! He would never have the power to keep me hostage in my own house. This is a little ridiculous. 

So, Lee Palmer and partner Teresa Barker were holed up in their Portland bedroom on Sunday after Lux the cat scratched their 7-month-old child in the face before seriously freaking out. Even their pet dog fled for safety, terrified that the puss would cause more harm to everyone. The couple phoned for help at around 7:55 pm. Palmer told dispatchers that the cat had attacked their child and was no trying to force its way into their room. I have to be honest, if I was the dispatcher on the other end, I might have chuckled a few times while Palmer was telling me what was happening. Palmer says, "I kicked him in the rear and he just went off, over the edge. We are not safe around the cat. We're trapped in the bedroom. He won't let us out of the door." Um, that might be because you kicked him! No matter how misbehaved your pet is, you have no right to kick him! Idiot! The black-and-white Himalayan screeched in the background, as he warned cops to be on their guard if they stormed the property. 


Palmer added to the dispatcher, "If I leave the bedroom, I'm going to have to fight the cat. Tell the police to be careful." Sounds like Lux wasn't the only pussy here. It's a CAT! No matter how terrorizing Attila was, I always showed him that I had the upper-hand and in his remaining days, he wasn't as much of a terrorist. We eventually had a better relationship, but this guy is a big puss! 

With the dispatcher remaining on the line, police finally arrived and managed to trap the badly-behaved beast. They saw him dart into the kitchen, attempting to flee custody. Officers were able to outwit the witty Himalayan, who climbed on top of the refrigerator, and get a snare around him and safely get the cat behind bars in its crate. There's been no word as to whether the family will keep Lux, but it's highly unlikely. I swear, if they put this cat to sleep, they better consider putting one of the owners to sleep for animal abuse! The funniest thing about this story is that these idiots actually called 911 for help! Morons!



No comments:

Post a Comment