About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

THIS HAPPENED.....AGAIN?

As a person who loves to travel, I needed to share this story. I mean, this isn't the first time I've heard of this and the fact that this time it happened so close to home is pretty disturbing. I don't know about you, but when I fly, I either like to watch a movie or take a nap. Luckily, my fiancee is usually right next to me, but what if she wasn't and I woke up to someone literally molesting me? Well, if she was hot, I guess I would pretend to be sleeping and this whole point is moot, but what if she or he wasn't someone that I wanted to be groped by? What would I do? I would kick their ass! That's what I would do. 

It went down quite differently for a woman who was flying from Houston to Newark Liberty International Airport via United Airlines recently. It turns out; an Indian sex mongrel molested this unidentified woman as she slept on board the flight from Houston to New Jersey. The victim woke up only to find 61-year-old, Devender Singh kissing her face. That wasn't all! His hand was allegedly inside her shirt and his other hand was down his own pants touching himself. Isn't this a crime in India. This guy would be in some deep you know what back home! Anyway, the woman pushed Singh off before walking to the back of the aircraft to report the incident to a crew member.

She also asked that police be present when the plane landed. She told the crew member that she had no idea who the creeper was. Singh, from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, was met by FBI agents after the plane landed on Sunday night. So, I guess he missed The Oscars and Walking Dead because he was arrested and charged with abusive sexual contact and appeared in U.S. District Court the following day. He was represented by a federal public defender, a judge ordered him to be detained and now he's facing two years in prison if he's convicted. 

Okay, what is wrong with people? What makes them think that behaving like this is normal? Did this guy really think that it was okay to just start groping a total stranger while she slept? Not only did he do that, but he was also touching himself in front of everyone on the plane. This guy is a total mental case.

No comments:

Post a Comment