About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Monday, June 9, 2014

SIZE DOES MATTER....KIND OF

     Not that I've ever had this problem, but apparently to my brethren out there, to answer the age old question about size mattering; I guess it really really does...somewhat. You see, according to a new study, when it comes to one night stands, ladies are looking for girth, and not length.

     Researchers recently asked 41 women to examine 3D-printed penises of varying sizes and to then select the model they would prefer for a one-time partner. They were also told to choose the model they would prefer for a long-term lover. The blue models cam in 33 different sizes and ranger from 4 inches long and 2.5 inches in circumference to 8.5 inches long and 7 inches in circumference. For the love of God! Who the hell is built like that? The models that the participants chose for one night stands had larger girths (circumferences) than those picked for long-term relationships. Length did not seem to make a difference at all in this study. The women on an average preferred 6.5 inch penises for both types of relationships. Looks like I'm above average. That's good to know! 

     The study, which was presented at a meeting of the Association for Pyshological Science, also found that women tent to overestimate the size of 3D-printed penises that they had just looked at. Do they really conduct these experiments all over? I mean does that age old question really matter? I didn't really want to blog about this, but I thought that it was kind of funny that sometimes men are worries about their size, when now according to these studies, women really want thickness than size. So, a guy could be like 3.5 inches in length, but as long as he's like 5 to 6 inches in thickness, he's good to go when it comes to a one night stand. I am sitting here shaking my head as I type this, but did you really want to hear about Tracy Morgan or The Tony Awards and another baby smoking cigarettes in China or a even another teacher having sex with her students? I guess talking about penis sizes just never gets old.  

No comments:

Post a Comment