About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Monday, September 22, 2014

THE PROPOSAL...OR NOT

     Proposing might be one of the most difficult things a man has to do. I know because when I proposed to my fiancee, I was a mess. I was saying things that didn't make sense, I was sweating profusely, and I was stumbling over every other word. That's why I feel bad for this guy! 

     Being on a paddle boat might not have been the best place to be when you're about to make a proposal. I mean doing it on land might have been a much better idea. So, a love-struck man popped the question to his girlfriend as they sat on a boat with pals, but his romantic gesture went spectacularly wrong after she playfully hit his arm and he dropped the expensive engagement ring into the water. The best part....A YouTube video caught the entire thing! 

     The hilarious, but sad video shows the man, identified only as Shane, slowly padding with a group of friends on a lake, when he suddenly asks his girlfriend to look over at four people standing on the shore, holding up signs that read: "Will you marry me?" With the ring held between his thumb and index finger, he goes to propose. Before he was able to do so, she accidentally knocks the engagement ring out of his hands and straight into the water. 

     "Oh, my God!" Shane said repeatedly as he desperately scrambled to find the ring at the bottom of the lake. Covering her mouth with her hands, his girlfriend then starts to sob before the video cuts out. The location of where the video was shot has not been determined, nor has any news of the ring being found or if the proposal was accepted or not. Some viewers of the video have speculated that this might even be a stunt, but after viewing the video myself. It seems pretty real. I don't get why when girls get proposed to, they feel the need to hit the guy as if to say, "Get the f**k out of here!" I feel bad for this poor sap because these rings don't come easy. I'm sure everything happened in slow motion for him too. 

Check the video out for yourself. Do you think this was staged?


No comments:

Post a Comment