About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Monday, September 28, 2015

HARD-BOILED RODENT

     These stories always make me queasy, but here we go anyway. So, while the rest of the Internet universe was rooting for New York's Pizza Rat, the YouTube video sensation showing a New York City rat dragging a whole slice of pizza down a subway staircase, one woman in Hawaii was trying to hold back her vomit after discovering Hawaii's Boiled Peanut Mouse. (pictured)

     What the hell am I talking about? Well, Jenny Bugliesi was shopping at a convenience store on a military reserve in Hawaii when she decided to fill herself a cup of Cajun boiled peanuts from the store's self-serve pot. She told the local news station Hawaii News Now, "I was kinda scraping the bottom and I was joking like, 'Oh I hope there's enough to fill up my cup.' All of a sudden...I'm like, 'Oh my gosh! Look at this!'" She pulled the ladle out of the pot and on it lay two peanuts and the head and torso of a dead mouse. Ashley Anderson, a friend of Bugliesi who was there during the discovery, said, "It was huge! It's like two peanuts put together and it's deteriorated. There's no fur."

     The Army and Air Force Exchange Service, which oversees all military stores, told Hawaii News Now that once the "partial mouse" was discovered, they removed all of the peanuts from the stock and notified Preventative Medicine, who is currently investigating how the mouse made it into the pot. First of all, absolutely disgusting! Second of all, don't they constantly check those self-serve pots of soup? I mean if not, I would imagine that this happens more than we know. It just so happens that someone took a photo of it this time. My wife told me that she's seen a rat walk down the street with a slice of pizza in New York City, so that video didn't faze her. She told me that she's also seen a cockroach walking around with a potato chip, so let me know when someone creates a video of that. The bottom line is that these things happen. Yes, they're gross and we hope that we never have to see it ourselves, but it does happen. I guess until we see it on video or photo, though, we can't really prove that it happens. Well, here you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment