About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

$20 FOR A $1,000,000.....HMMM

     I just realized that my last two blogs were about penis. So, I will spare you today and stay away from the penis! I was going to write about that crazed WWE fan who was stalking former WWE Diva A.J. Lee outside of a WWE performance center and was shot by police, but he's not worth more than this mention. First of all, if he was a real fan, he would have known that A.J. has not been with the company for a while. Secondly, why waste my time writing about crazy people. Oh, yeah! That's what I do in the blog! My other idea for a blog was to write about that stash of Atari 2600 games found in a New Mexico landfill that just sold for over $100,000 on eBay! Then, I was starting to get pissed with myself because I had every single one of those games that were discovered, but can no longer sell them because I no longer have them! There were 881 cartridges found including E.T., Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, Yar's Revenge, Real Sports Baseball, Centipede, Space Invaders, you get the idea. I passed on that story because it got me aggravated and sad. 

     So, I decided on a nice "feelgood" story to share with you that is penis-free! This is Hubert Tang from San Francisco. He happened to be walking when he found a $20 bill in the street.. First of all, what are the odds of finding a $20 bill in the street. I can see $1, $5 or maybe even $10 if you're lucky. Anyway, he finds a $20 bill outside the San Francisco International Airport last Wednesday and turned it into $1 million when he bought a couple of scratch-off lottery tickets. Okay, I'm pissed again! Maybe this wasn't as "feelgood" as I thought it would be. 

      Tang told a CBS-TV news reporter that he hadn't played the lottery in 10 years but decided to use his newfound money to buy two "$1 Million Jackpot! Scratchers" tickets and one was worth the cool million. If you ask me, Tang really won $1,000,018 since it only cost him $2 to will the million and he found $20. Do the math! He said, "I scratched the ticket outside the store. I told my friend whom I was with that I didn't know if it was real, but I think I just won a million dollars." Some Chinese kids are so laid back! Oh, I just won a million dollars. I think I might have fainted or maybe I would have started doing the jig! What the hell?

     Tang, a bartender, said he doesn't have any plans on how he will spend his newfound fortune, but he may start by passing his luck forward. He joked that he will start leaving $20 bills on random streets for others to find. Trust me, they won't be buying lottery tickets with those $20s, kid! I would invest it in something good to make you more money and stash it away somewhere! Damn! I guess this falls in the "Why doesn't this stuff every happen to me!" category! This is why I always keep my eyes open in city streets. You never know what you will find on the floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment