About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

CANNABIS TAMPONS.....HMMMM

     It's no secret that throughout history, women have turned to dark chocolates, bubble baths, heating pads and pain killers to ease their monthly period pains. Well, ladies, a new remedy has hit the market! You can now add weed tampons to your growing list of "monthly friend" remedies. I know this might be a little weird since I just posted a survey on my Facebook about the period, but I assure you this is totally coincidental. 

     Thanks to the geniuses at Foria, you can now get cannabis-infused vaginal suppositories to put your uterus at ease. It's called Foria Relief and each suppository contains 60 mg of THC and 10 mg of CBD, which will get your vagina stoned without it going straight to your head. Does this mean your vagina will get hungry then too? i.e. The Munchies? The new tampon-sized pill is part of a bizarre modern trend of women placing items such as herb balls and Japanese vagina sticks into their private parts. What the hell? 

     The revolutionary capsule is made from a mixture of cannabidiol and cocoa butter infused with THC (the hallucinogenic chemical found in marijuana), the "Foria Relief" pill has been created to "maximize muscle relaxing and pain relieving." And just for the record, the creators say it will not get you high, so you can forget that. 

     Foria has previously released a cannabis infused lubrication product to "increase female sexual pleasure." Considering the side affects are reportedly minimal, the 84% of women who experience cramps and pains during their period may eagerly turn to this modern day solution. Unfortunately for women in the U.K., the pills can only be bought if in the 23 states of the United States where marijuana has been legalized for medical purposes. The tablets are priced at $43 USD for four capsules and requires the buyer to have a medical marijuana card. 

     I have to say that this is a pretty interesting concept. I mean, I have no idea what it feels like to have a period. I do remember when I was younger, hearing Arsenio Hall say on his show, it felt like getting kicked in the balls repeatedly. To this day, I'm not sure how he knew that, but I equate my wife's monthly friend to feeling like that. Therefore, I am as sympathetic as possible to the cause. Add a little weed to it and now you really have my attention. I have to admit. I'm a bit curious as to how it feels to only have your vajay-jay feeling high. Again, I would worry about the munchies....Then, again, does munchies equal horny? I guess there's only one way to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment