About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Monday, February 22, 2016

SHE THOUGHT IT WAS POOP, BUT IT WAS A BABY!

     I can't even pretend to know what it feels like to give birth to a baby, but I have to ask any women reading this blog, does it feel like you're taking a poop? My other question when it comes to this story is how the hell don't women know when they're pregnant? This is not the first story I've seen where the girl had no idea she was even pregnant. How is that remotely possible? Okay, before I get ahead of myself, let me tell you what the hell happened here. 

     You see, this is 20-year-old Charlotte Bryant and she had no idea she was even pregnant. I still don't get how, but anyway, Bryant told one news source, "I'd had really bad backaches and I'd gone to the doctors. I'd be diagnosed with inflamed muscles and given painkillers and Diazepam." I'm sure those meds were great for the unborn child, and where did she get diagnosed? A biology class? What the hell? 

     Bryant claims she visited three doctors in the 9 months leading to her son's birth and not a single one told her she was pregnant. When it came down to show time, she was absolutely surprised. She said that one of the doctors prescribed her a big box of powder laxatives. When she went home and took one, she felt the urge to take a poop within minutes.

     While she waited for this large turd to drop, she was blessed with the gift of life? She said, "I sat on the toilet and I felt something really odd between my legs. It was like a poop, but it felt like it was coming from the wrong place. I felt the urge to push and then as I looked down, I saw a face looking at me. It was absolutely surreal." I am sitting here shaking my head as I am typing and still wondering how a woman cannot tell she is pregnant or carrying a baby in her belly for the past 9 months? Also, how can you not tell the different between a labor pain and a shit pain? Only you ladies can answer this for me. 

     Anyway, just hours after swallowing some laxatives, little baby Joshua came into the world. Bryant said, "I screamed for my brother and told him I'd just had a baby. He told me to stop being stupid until he came downstairs and saw a baby in my arms." They immediately called an ambulance who came to help the newborn. 

     Bryant sent a photo of the baby to her 25-year-old boyfriend, Daniel, who took a long time believing what was going on. He is still asking how this happened since the two hadn't even had sex yet. The plot thickens! Okay, I made up that last part. But we'd all like to know how it happened as well. I think it is impossible to not know you are pregnant. Ladies, can anyone answer this? 

No comments:

Post a Comment