About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

BURGLAR SEX

     There is no way that I am writing about the debate last night. If that's what you were looking for, you can get off this page right now. I didn't even watch it! After reading some of the reactions from the debate, it was a good thing that I didn't. 

     Now, that I got that out of the way....I've heard of some pretty crazy fetishes in my day, but this one is a first. A couple was caught having sex in the Tennessee home they just burglarized. Breaking and entering just got a whole new meaning when the Bonnie and Clyde duo naked and in the act. Hilarious! 

     After a weekend getaway, Jamie Barnes, of South Memphis was met with a shocking surprise after she opened her front door and found a man and a woman bumping uglies on her couch in the middle of her ransacked home. She told a local TV channel, "I walked in and they're having sex on my couch!" She also added, "It's horrible in there. It's absolutely horrible in there. It's like they just had a big old nasty party." 

      Barnes said that when she saw the butt-naked thieves, she immediately picker up her broom to defend herself and claiming she wanted to the man really badly. According to Barnes, the man yelled repeatedly, "I don't know nothing!" while the woman reached for one of Barnes' dresses. Well, at least, we can come to the conclusion that the man didn't know how to speak English since he "don't know nothing!" Barnes said, "She tried to grab one of my dresses and put it on and I snatched it from her and asked, 'What are you trying to do?'"

     Eventually, the couple took off running and Barnes gave chase, but stopped once the man reached an alley. The police nabbed the woman, identified as Tonka Barnes (no relation), on a charge of aggravated burglary. They swiped Barnes' jewelry, appliances and clothes. Barnes, who is looking to move, told the news channel, "I don't feel comfortable at this house, so in my eyes, I'm homeless."

      As if being burglarized wasn't bad enough, these thieves decided to add fuel to the fire by having sex on the couch. That is truly incredible! Was the act of thievery turning them on? What couldn't wait until you got away? I'm not really sure what can cause two people committing a crime to get all horned up for each other. Can someone explain?  

No comments:

Post a Comment