About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Monday, September 12, 2016

RISE AND SHINE

     Okay, ladies! This blog is for you. You can thank my bud, John B. for bringing this story to my attention. It's the alarm clock to end all alarm clocks!

     If an orgasm won't get you up in the morning, nothing will. This is the Little Rooster S is a vibrator-alarm clock that you slip under your panties, but keep outside your lady parts (if you really want to), to "wake sexy," according to the gizmo's website. 
     
     The device gently begins to shake at a set time every morning, and then vibrates with gradual, increasing intensity to turn your Z's into Big O's. At first, I thought this was a joke, but after visiting the Little Rooster S site, LittleRoosterStore.com, I learned that the $77 clock tease crows that you'll "wake slowly. Sensually. Pleasurably," with 27 intensity levels to choose from. 

     According to inventor Tony Maggs, "It is made for anyone who wants to wake up feeling turned on." He invented the feel-good gadget after noticing how much he and his girlfriend hated her alarm clock. He said, "When you feel great first thing, you feel awesome all day." 

     The original Little Rooster got a lot of buzz in 2011 after Howie Mandel introduced the gadget on the "Jimmy Kimmel Live" show. That device has been sold out, but upgraded to the "S" version, which will ship in October with a quieter and more powerful motor and travel lock. Oh, and a snooze button because sometimes it takes a while to wake up. Isn't that right, ladies? 

     Will this be a weekend only gadget or an everyday gadget? According to Maggs, "Some people do find they can only use it at the weekends." Hey, if it wakes you up and makes you feel great all day, why not use it every day? I mean, I guess this beats me sleeping with my iPhone in my underwear every night to get the vibration first thing in the morning? My iPhone 6-Plus was getting a little bit heavy. You're welcome, ladies!    

No comments:

Post a Comment