About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, May 24, 2013

HYPER WHAT? THAT WORKED?

We've heard all of the stories about killers or wrongdoers getting their sentences lessened because they would claim temporary insanity, but this is something I've never heard before and it actually worked! So, this is Kathleen Cawthorne. She's a 33-year-old Virginia high school teacher, who, believe it or not, slept with one of her students. Here's the kicker, though; she will only be spending four months out of her 11-year sentence behind bars after she was diagnosed with hypersexuality. WHAT? Does that mean she's a sex addict? What the hell is hypersexuality?

The Wikipedia definition of "hypersexuality" is extremely frequent or suddenly increased sexual urges or sexual activity. Mental health problem such as bipolar disorders can give rise to hypersexuality. So, wait a minute, this teacher got away with statutory rape because she was diagnosed with this disorder? Then why can't all the other teachers who had sex with young boys get away with the same disorder? I mean, I'm sure they were going through the same thing. Rapists too! I'm sure they too were suffering from hypersexuality because they too have sudden increased sexual urges. I'm not saying rape is good! My point is that she committed a crime and should serve out here term. It shouldn't be cut down to four months because she has this disorder. The judicial system is really messed up!

So, Cawthorne will be freed more than a decade early after a judge ruled she could not control the sudden sexual urges that took over her body. Whatever! A court heard how the bipolar teacher seduced a 17-year-old boy at William Combined School in Rustburg, Virginia in March 2012. They texted explicit photos of each other before she picked him up and drove him to a field where they had sex. When officials at the school became suspicious, she was arrested. At a hearing in January, Cawthorne pleaded no contest to one charge of indecent liberties with a child and three counts of electronic solicitation of a minor. Then, last Thursday, Campbell County Circuit Judge John T. Cook sentenced her to a total of 11 years behind bars, but suspended all but four months of that prison time after she apologized for her actions and he heard of her debilitating condition. Cawthorne, whose husband stood by her throughout the hearing, will also have to register as a sex offender. 

So, her husband stuck by her even though he knew she banged a 17-year-old boy? He's an idiot! My other question is "was this 17-year-old boy blind?" Or was he really desperate? If I was going to bang one of my teachers, I certainly would've picked a better looking one. Then again, this never happened back when I was younger, so maybe you take what you can get when you're 17. Nah, I like to think I have some standards. Then again, who am I kidding?
?

No comments:

Post a Comment