About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

DRIVING IN THE DIRTY JERZ

Many of you would think that I have no business talking about the way people drive since I live with a stereotype that Asian people are bad drivers, but as I drive down here in lovely South Jersey, I've discovered that there are plenty of bad drivers down here and guess what? They're not Asian! The problem is that people down here aren't mindful of others down here nor do they follow the NJ driving laws. It's ridiculous how the people drive in this state. Sometimes when I'm late for something, I tend to tailgate until a lane opens to two lanes, then I will pass them thinking that an old person is in front of me, but then as I pass them, it's a young kid! Are you kidding me? If you're that scared to be behind the wheel then you have no business being behind it. When I first got my license, I was a speed demon and pretty reckless as some of my high school chums can tell you. 

Another thing that pisses me off is when you might've pulled out too far on accident causing another driver to slam on his breaks, but instead of stopping and then going, they'll sit there and stare you down. What the hell is that going to do other than piss me off? Just last week, I accidentally pulled out too far at an intersection and some guy saw me at the last second because I'm sure he was texting and driving and then he slams on the breaks just to curse me out. Really? Did our cars hit? Then why are you stopping and yelling? I was about to get out of the car and slap this little bitch of a man around, but I took the higher ground and just waved him a long. There was no reason to just stop in the middle of the road to yell at someone when there was no damage done. It's just plain stupid!

Oh, and there's the drivers who think they're doing everything right on the road and when they do something wrong, they blame you! What the hell? Only yesterday, which is actually the reason behind this buzzkill rant; I was a car length behind this guy in his Audi. I was following the 2-second rule and everything. Mind you, I was on a highway with restaurants on it and this guy apparently wanted to make a right into the parking lot. He must've thought I was too close, which I wasn't, and he slammed on his breaks in the middle of the highway and then signals right. Now, if I wasn't following the 2-second rule, I might've slammed right into him, but there was a lot of room. As I was passing him, I noticed him cursing me out as I drove by. What the hell did I do wrong? Just another case of bad drivers here in South Jersey!

And don't get me started on the whole texting and driving thing! You have no idea how many accidents I had to avoid because the other driver was texting and driving! In Massachusetts, you can be heavily fined for texting while driving now. That's something that should be incorporated in all states if you ask me. Anyway, I know most of you like the news stories, but today, I needed to get something off my chest and that was originally what this blog was for! Do I think the driving down here will get any better? Hell no! But maybe the state should incorporate a 5-year retesting clause, this way we can weed out the bad drivers!

No comments:

Post a Comment