About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

NO T.P. FOR YOUR PEE PEE

Can you imagine going on a 10-hour flight across the pond from San Francisco to London only to find out there was no toilet paper on the plane? Well, it happened, and once I read which airline did this, I have to admit that I wasn't shocked. No, it wasn't Southwest Airlines! I don't even think they fly to London. It was United Airlines. In the past, I've had nothing, but problems with this Airline from its unprofessionalism to their lack of sincerity for their paying customer. I remember one time they booked us on a connecting flight to Las Vegas. We were supposed to have a half an hour layover in Denver, only that half an hour turned into ten minutes due to our delayed flight. Then we get to the layover airport only to learn that the gate we have to get to is across another terminal. There was no way we were getting to our gate. Needless to say, we missed the connecting flight. We complained to United about it and they did absolutely nothing for us. Since it was late at night, that was supposedly the last flight to Vegas and the next one won't be until 6 am. After much groveling, they finally agreed to give us a hotel room to sleep for a few hours, which was nice, but I shouldn't have had to grovel since it was their mistake. Number one the flight was delayed for no reason at all and who puts a connecting flight out of reach for connecting passengers to get to? Well, United does and we will never fly with them again. Unless, all of the airlines go out of business anyway. 

Sorry, I kind of went off on a tangent there! So, back to what United Airlines did this time. Apparently, passengers flying to London via United got a real bum deal after the crew forgot to stock the plane with toilet paper. Horrified flyers on this past Sunday's 10-hour flight from San Francisco to London were told to use what they'd brought on board themselves if they wanted to clean up after a bathroom break. Can you believe this? It sparked outrage among many of the customers who'd paid hundreds of dollars for their seats. This is so typical of United. Use something you brought with you to clean up after yourself? Um, everything I have is packed in my suitcase underneath the plane. Unless, I can wipe my ass with my iPad? One customer stated, "That's disgusting, that's just so terrible! If I'm paying for a ticket, that should include the price of toilet paper I would think."


Flight attendants later gave in and passed around tiny cocktail napkins, which read "Fly by the tips of your fingers." Are these guys serious? The airline has since apologized for the blunder and in a statement said they would like the opportunity to welcome these customers back, which is exactly what we heard with our snafu. Why would we ever fly them again? A spokesperson for the airline later said that stopping to restock the supply would have delayed the flight. Wait! Was that an excuse? I think I'd rather have a flight delayed rather than have to hold this huge dump I have to unleash for 10 hours. That is just unsanitary and unhealthy. I think restocking toilet paper would have set them back 10-15 minutes at most. This why no one should fly this airline anymore! Morons run this ship! Flight delayed? Or no toilet paper? I think I will choose a delayed flight every time, especially, if it's a direct one! United Airlines should be kissing these passengers asses right now and not making up excuses that restocking the plane would've delayed the flight! Now, I will never fly them ever again! I'll drive or cruise over taking a United flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment