About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

COM DOWN! THEY SAID THEY WERE SORRY!

     Someone at Comcast should be out of a job today! Let me just say that I've had Cablevision, Time Warner and Comcast and Comcast's customer service is by far the worst. Their reception comes in and out every now and then, but after five years, we've grown to accept it. This story, on the other hand, is unacceptable.

     The giant cable provider was recently forced to apologize after its mailings referred to a customer as an "Asshole" after the man's wife canceled part of their service. Ricardo Brown, a Comcast customer from Washington state, received billing statements that referred to him as "Asshole Ricardo" following the call his wife made to reduce their monthly payment. Lisa Brown said she thinks the insulting bill could have been a retaliation for her decision to change part of her contract. The 2-year customer said, "I was never rude. It could have been that person was upset because I didn't take their offer." This was no accident. You don't change someone's name to "Asshole" on a bill on accident. It's no different than those restaurant workers leaving racial slurs on customer's receipts. I think Mrs. Brown was right. This was an act of retaliation because the salesperson did not make the sale. Yet, I'm sure that person still has a job. 

     Comcast confirmed the name on the Brown family's bill had been changed, but a representative said he had no idea how it happened. I can tell you. One of your reps, who are always "know-it-all" rude scumbags who can barely speak English, changed the name because they didn't get what they wanted from The Browns. Comcast's vice-president of communications for the Washington region, Steve Kipp stated, "We have spoken with our customer and apologized for this completely unacceptable and inappropriate name change. We have zero tolerance for this type of disrespectful behavior and are conducting a thorough investigation to determine what happened." 

     The cable giant waived a $60 fee imposed when Lisa Brown canceled part of her account. The company also refunded Brown the full bill for two years of service. To be honest, Comcast should be kissing the Brown family's asses right now. I think two years of free cable should do the it, but how about a lifetime of free cable? I mean, I have gotten pretty rude with the Comcast reps when I call. I wonder what they put in their notes about me? "Dickhead Louie"? "Douchebag Louie"? "Shithead Louie"? I mean all would be accurate, but according to Mrs. Brown, she wasn't rude to them at all. I'm just waiting for the day that we get "Dickhead Louie" on our bill. I could use free cable for a while since these bills keep getting more expensive every month. It might be time to just switch to Internet only and rely on Apple TV since you can get all the shows on their anyway. Just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment