About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

LET'S GIT IT ON!

      Typically, I try to stay away from politics and real world stuff with my blog because I feel that you can get those stories right from newspaper headlines, whereas I'd rather write about entertaining stuff for you. So, when I saw this story about Guantanamo Bay, I was a little skeptical to read on until I saw the word "SEX." The word makes everyone slam on the breaks no matter where you are, plus this prisoner's description of his sexual encounter was pretty entertaining. Let's see what you think. 

     So, a dramatic first-hand look inside the life of a Gitmo Bay detainee (member of Al-Qaeda) has been revealed in a newly published diary, detailing allegations of sexual abuse and extreme torture during the man's 12 years as a prisoner. Do I feel sorry for him? Hell no because of all the brothers and sisters we lost fighting in his country and not to mention the loved ones we lost on 9/11. Any sympathizer for this scumbag should be tortured alongside of him. Anyway, I'm starting to get derailed here. 

     In passages of Guantanamo Diary, Mohamedou Ould Slahi claims he was regularly roughed up, interrogated for false information and even forced to engage in a threesome with female guards. That's the part I was most interested in. In one jarring entry that detailed the allegations of sexual abuse, he wrote, "I have never felt as violated in myself as I had since the (U.S. Department of Defense) team started to torture me to get me to admit things I haven't done."

     The 44-year-old is one of the detention camp's longest-held prisoners after his 2002 arrival following allegations of his involvement in a 1999 plot to bomb Los Angeles and ties to the perpetrators of the September 11 attacks. Though, he admits he swore allegiance to Al Qaeda in Afghanistan in the 1990s, the Mauritanian national claims that he left the group in 1992. His attorney also argues that he has never been charged with any crime and hasn't even received a trial. Um, he was involved in a plot to bomb the whole city of Los Angeles and he had ties to attackers from 9/11? If he did go to trial, he'd end up in the same place because he would have been nailed with conspiracy. He still may get charged with that if they do decide to put him on trial. 

     Anyway, his 460-page, handwritten journal was eventually seized by prison guards before a judge cleared its release following a seven-year legal battle and now it's available for sale at nationwide bookstores. And now for the good part......The SEX! In the excerpt where Slahi describes his forced threesome, he recalled the guards' alleged orders to him, "Today we're gonna teach you about great American sex. Get Up!" He wrote, "As soon as I stood up, the two female guards took off their blouses, and started to talk all kind of dirty stuff you can imagine, which I minded less. What hurt me most was them forcing me to take part in a sexual threesome in the most degrading manner." Screw that! This sounds awesome! What guy in his right might would fight this off or think this was degrading? I'm sure they FORCED him into a threesome!

     He continued, "Both female guards stuck on me, literally one on the front and the other older guard stuck on my back rubbing her whole body on mine. At the same time they were talking dirty to me, and playing with my sexual parts." Is it getting hot in here or is it me? Anyway, during the abuse, Slahi said he prayed out loud, inducing anger and eventual punitive repercussions from his guards. "'Stop praying, Motherfucker, you're killing people,' the one guard said, and punched me hard on my mouth," he remembered. His entries became more violent when he details beatings that left him bloody, swollen and choking for air. 


     US Army Lt. Col. Myles B. Caggins III confirmed Monday that Shahi wrote the entries while at Gitmo Bay before the pages were given to his lawyers. The Department of Defense allowed the release of the Slahi manuscript after it completed an extensive, interagency classification review to ensure that the information released would not harm U.S. personnel or damage U.S. national security. Slahi's allegations of abuse are currently under review. Screw the review! Let's see the surveillance video of the sexual abuse. I can't be the only one who wants to see that! Right? That is for the two female guards sake and not Slahi's. Who cares about him? Let him rot for all I care!

No comments:

Post a Comment