About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

THERE GOES THE MANHOOD!

     As I was driving home from work last night, I received a text from my brother, Scotty O, with a link to this amazing story. All I can say is that after reading this story with crossed-legs; Lorena Bobbitt has nothing on this woman. I will try to relay this story as best I can without making my fellow man vomit or even cry. 

     So, a scorned wife who chopped her cheating husband's penis off twice is now finally facing time in jail. As the story goes; two-timing father of five, Fan Lung, had used his wife's cell phone to send his 21-year-old lover, Zhang Hung, some sexy emails from his home, which he shares with his wife, in the city of Shangqiu of central China's Henan province. Can I just say that stories like these really make people from my culture look absolutely ridiculous? Anyway, after forgetting to log out of his account, Lung' s stunned wife, Feng, came across the messages and flew into a blind rage, where she grabbed a pair of scissors and stormed into the couple's bedroom, where Lung was sleeping and she snipped his manhood off. What......The......Hell? 

     After being taken to the hospital, where Lung had the snipped member sewn back on, the still simmering Feng sneaked into his hospital room and cut it off again before throwing it out the window. I'm sorry...This is till absolutely disgusting, but the part where she sneaks into the hospital to cut it off again? Incredibly hysterical! Come on! I can't be the only one who thinks so.

     A hospital spokesperson told the story like this: "The first we were aware of what happened was when someone came into the reception area to say a naked man was beating up a woman outside the hospital. Staff rushed out to see what was happening and found the patient with blood streaming down his legs hitting the woman. He was stopped and the woman was taken in for treatment, and then we discovered she had chopped his penis off again." This story is too much!

     Doctors and police officers combed the area outside, but failed to find the man's missing member, and they believed it may have been stolen by a stray dog or cat. Um, hello? Are we forgetting he was Chinese? They may have not have found it because it was teenie-tiny. I mean the stereotype, which I can personally tell you I do not fit in, is that Asian men were cursed with small members. Like I said, I'm tall and long....Wait! How did this turn into a defend Tim's manhood moment? Anyway, you know what I'm saying, but let's just stick to the stray dog and cat taking it. 


     The hospital spokesperson went on to say that the man had lost a lot of blood and needed emergency surgery. He is currently in stable condition, but is said to be "extremely emotionally distraught." How could he not be? He just lost his best friend! Lung's lover, who arrived at the hospital, said she planned to marry him as soon as she could and that "It doesn't matter that he's lost his fertility. He has five children already." Yeah, we'll see how long that lasts, honey! His little friend, when attached, I'm sure can go a long way. There's only so much you can do with fingers and mouths. By the way, don't they have a cap as to how many children you can have in China? How did this guy father five children? Anyway, if anyone really cares, Lung's psychotic wife was finally charged for the gruesome attacks. Thanks for this amazing story, Scotty O!   

No comments:

Post a Comment