About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

DO YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO EAT SOME BALLS?

     Some delicacies are tolerable, but I draw the line when it comes to the male anatomy. I'm not taking about the frank. I'm talking about the beans! Guys, trust me, you may not want to read this and I urge everyone to "read this blog!"

     So, a restaurant in Syracuse, NY offers all-you-can-eat testicles in their restaurant. That's right! Not just any testicles either! FREE testicles! Testicles that are lightly breaded, deep-fried from buffalo, bulls, boars, sheep, goats and human....okay, I'm kidding about the human. The fried testes come with a side of ranch dressing. I'll give you a minute to take that in and maybe throw up. 

     Manager and server Valerie Brefka told The Huffington Post, "Some people do it to try them. Some people actually love the taste of them." How can anyone love the taste of them? Just the thought of what is stored in them is enough to make any "straight" man sick to his stomach. For woman and "gay" men, this must be a real treat! They must be juicy with the right amount of saltiness to them. 

     Riley's has hosted the Testicle Festival, which is spelled Testical on the T-shirts) for decades, according to Brefka. She continued that the festival is so popular this year that the restaurant just had to order 40 more pounds of testicles. The festival favorites are bull and bison balls. The raw version of the balls are pictured. Owner Terry Riley told Syracuse.com, "It's now in full swing!" As for the free balls, Riley said, "If you can't have fun with balls, then, well, I guess you can't have fun. So we don't ask people to pay for them." 

     You might not want to eat "deez nuts" alone though. It might be a good idea to accompany them with some liquid courage. Syracuse.com describes them as "Cooked, they look like a chicken nugget, but with a softer consistency, maybe like a friend scallop. The taste is a little meaty, with the breading providing a good deal of the flavor." I think I just threw up in my mouth!

     If you're interested in trying some balls, you better get up to Riley's in Syracuse within the next 11 days because the balls drop....from the menu at the end of October. So, don't get teste with the restaurant if they're not there anymore! You've been warned. It's still disgusting! I'll never look at chicken nuggets the same again!    

     

No comments:

Post a Comment