About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

THE MAN WITH NO PENIS

     So, there were a few stories that tickled my fancy today. One was too sad, but scary to write about and that was the American Airlines pilot who died in mid-flight from Phoenix to Boston. His co-pilot made an emergency safe landing in Syracuse, NY. For those who fly frequently, that's pretty scary stuff, but for those who care about death, this was a sad story. The other story I was going to write about was about the black Halloween promotional Whoppers at Burger King apparently turning your poop green for days because of some food dye that they use to make the buns. I only needed to tell you that in a statement. So, no need to waste a blog on green poop. My bro, Scotty O, did send me the winner for today's blog late yesterday, however, and it's about a man with no penis, who slept with over 100 women, but they are growing him a penis.....Um, what? 

     Many of you who read this blog, I'm guessing don't watch the TLC channel much because otherwise, this story would be old news to you. Anyway, a man born without a penis could soon be receiving one thanks to his own limb. Andrew Wardle, a 40-year-old man from Manchester, England, suffers from a condition called bladder exstrophy, which caused his bladder to develop outside his body, near his groin. Wardle's bladder was successfully reinserted when he was a baby, but he spent his whole life without his manhood. So, how did he pee? No idea!

     Doctors are, however giving Wardle new hope. He told People Magazine, "They told me they could build a penis out of my arm." Um, what? The four-part surgery would graft existing nerves and tissue from his arm, but not timetable was set for the operation. He said, "I'm taking it one step at a time and not expecting anything." I have to be honest, not that I like looking at penis, but I'm kind of curious as to what the end result will look like. Is that too gay?

     This is the disturbing part; a new TLC documentary, "The Man With No Penis" aired last night and it documented Wardle's life, including how he kept his missing member a secret from his friends, family and lovers. He even managed to fool long-time girlfriend Fedra Fabian for more than a year. How? Did they not have sex? WRONG! Wardle became an Internet sensation earlier this year when he declared that, despite lacking a schmeckle, he still boinked more than 100 women. I want to know how? Strap-on? Everyone knows that for a man and woman to have sex, there has to be a penis and a vagina. No penis and a vagina doesn't necessarily work. And why is he allowing this whole ordeal to become a documentary? I find that really disturbing! There are so many unanswered questions around this story that I almost would have to think it was fake. Growing up without a penis? How did you pee? You had sex with over 100 women? How? If you had no penis. I'm calling bullshit on this whole story and shame on you TLC for exploiting this liar!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment