About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A HURRICANE NAMED SANDY

Seaside Heights, NJ--Wow!  
I have no words for what we just witnessed. I, for one, took this storm lightly because I always felt that these weather forecasters over-exaggerate everything. Well, it seems, this time they had it right. I was fortunate enough to have power all night and no leaks in my house. My house had no gigantic trees next to it or around it, so I knew we were safe, but looking at the devastation on the Jersey shores and in NYC, my heart goes out to those who were affected. Today, I will not blog to be funny. Today, I will blog photos of some of the devastation that I found online to show those who don't live in the area what happened here. It was pretty bad. 
Take a look......

Point Pleasant, NJ

Point Pleasant, NJ

Point Pleasant, NJ

Lower East Side, Manhattan

Not sure where, but some shore town in NJ

Just look at the SUV in the background....

Brigantine, NJ

I think this was in the Bronx? A whole facade got blown off!

A friend took this out in West Jersey....

Hello, South Street Seaport! Holy Crap!



Atlantic City, NJ

This was nuts! Hoboken PATH station!

Not sure where this was taken from. I think North Jersey.

A friend took this....Look in the background....

86th Street Station, NYC

Near my cousin's house in Dix Hills, NY

A store owner pumping out his store in Maryland.

A crane in NYC got blown down too.

Need I say more? This was bad!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment