About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

DINNER AND A HOT PUBLIC SEX SHOW ANYONE?


Sounds like someone needed to get a room! You guys know that if it has to do with sex or marijuana, I will write about it. Is that bad? Anyway, as a person who doesn't drink, you have to love watching drunken idiots and the way they act publicly. Take for instance, Jeremie Calo and Florida news reporter Tiffani Lynn Barganier, who are both 32. You would assume both responsible adults. It turns out; the couple decided to use an outdoor table at Paddy Murphy's, an Orlando, Florida eatery, to have sex in full view of families dining nearby. Yes! That is awesome! I can't even say that I'm even the least bit disgusted by this. Calo and Barganier managed to avoid criminal charges on the sex because witnesses declined to provide statements to the police. 

The manager of Paddy Murphy's, Tom Murphy, summoned police after he was notified by several patrons that a couple was having sex on a table in view of minor children. Um, okay, here's a question for you; if there weren't any children in the restaurant, would the patrons have still told on this couple? I have to be honest, I would have kept on eating, and I might've even started rolling tape with my iPhone video camera and posted it on YouTube the next day or something. This is hilarious! According to Murphy, he told the copulating couple to stop, but Calo responded with "She can't get up at the time." He was referring to Barganier who was on top riding him. This story keeps getting better. Not to mention, Barganier is not exactly ugly and she's somewhat of a local celebrity, which makes this even better! Please tell me someone has video of this romp somewhere!

Murphy allegedly then told Calo, "Compose yourself and pay your tab or I'll call the police." Wait a minute! Did Murphy sit there and watch until they were done having sex to make this demand? If he did, he's a smart man that I thought! This is where Calo gets himself into trouble; he proceeded to sign his check "No" and then he scuffled with a restaurant employee when he tried to leave without paying his bill. Murphy and his worker restrained Calo until the police arrived to arrest him for refusing to pay his $101 dollar tab. Oh, and by the way, I almost forgot to mention that Calo and Barganier were at the restaurant four hours prior just drinking, which means they were probably obliterated and have no memory of this happening except for reading it in the paper or blogs like this. 

 Paddy Murphy's has banned Calo and Barganier from their establishment for up to one year. That's pretty embarrassing! I also read somewhere that Barganier, who happens to be in the public eye down in Florida, is so embarrassed that she's even taken down her Facebook page for the time being. I'm sticking to what I said earlier, I have to no problem with a free sex show during dinner. Yes, the kids didn't need to see it, but have you ever tried to talk sense into two drunken fools before? I have! It's not easy. Tiffani Lynn Barganier, you're okay in my book! Jeremie Calo, you should've just paid your bill and you would be in the clear right now! Idiot!   

No comments:

Post a Comment