About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, July 24, 2015

GET A ROOM!

     I was going to write about a story that was trending this morning regarding one of my favorite wrestlers growing up and one of my favorite companies on the planet. I'm talking about Hulk Hogan and the WWE. Apparently, the WWE has detached itself from Hulk Hogan, who if you ask me, put the WWE on the map, because he said the "N" word during a radio interview. If you listen to the interview, the deejay says it first and it wasn't used as a derogatory. The way Hogan used the word was very conversational and was needed to be used within the conversation. Why the WWE took all mentions of Hogan off their website is beyond me. I would've been more worried about my title holder having naked pics of himself on Instagram, but that's just me. This whole Hogan thing is just silly! 

     Anyway, instead, I chose to share with you a story about a horny British couple who needs to get a room already! I mean these two took phone sex to a whole new level by having sex publicly in a phone booth. By the way, what the hell is a phone booth? Isn't this 2015?

     This is a viral photo of 30-year-old Gavin Wain and 41-year-old Lisa Kerley getting it on in some phone booth in the U.K. The couple made headlines around the U.K. this week after they were photographed doing the deed in a glass phone booth in broad daylight. With wry smirks, the couple defended their actions to news outlets, saying they were surprised at the backlash over the natural deed. Kerley said, "I didn't think anyone could see us. I don't think we have done anything wrong. We both like it outdoors and no one got hurt." (except the little beaver in the phone booth who kept getting stabbed over and over again!...Sorry, I had to!) How could this poor lady think no one can see them in a glass phone booth. Is she a moron?

     The couple got "in the mood" after drinking some lager from the grocery store in Wilnecote, Staffordshire, earlier this week. When they passed a phone booth, Wain, an amateur boxer asked if Kerley wanted "a quickie." Kerley said she was down and the couple dropped their drawers, got into the "phone box," as Wain called it, and went to town. A passing motorist driving a red Peugeot was outraged by the public display of affection and snapped some pictures of the Wain doing Kerley from behind. 

      The couple's dirty deed was first reported by the Sun newspaper earlier in the week and the story blew up all over the British tabloids this week, shocking the couple of one year. The couple was not shocked by the photo. In fact, they are said to have had sex everywhere from canals to fields, so they were not sorry in the least. Kerley stated: "We like having sex outdoors. It's healthy and gives you an extra buzz." Hey, whatever floats your boat! I'm old! I'd rather do it the old fashioned way.....In a car! I mean a bed! I'm still trying to figure out where they found a phone booth. They still make those? 

No comments:

Post a Comment