About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

WIIL SOMEONE HAVE SEX WITH THIS WOMAN?

     My brother, Scotty O, texted me this story yesterday and oddly enough, I cannot stop looking at this woman's picture. It's not because she's good looking or anything. I just can't get over how someone can let their teeth get like this. I mean, try brushing every once in a while. It's not wonder her boyfriend didn't want to have sex with her. I'm sure he was no prize either. 

     Anyway, this is 35-year-old Tabatha Lee Grooms and she's no Georgia Peach! She recently went on a drunken rampage after he live-in boyfriend refused to knock boots with her. Grooms was arrested in Augusta, Georgia after assaulting her boyfriend (/brother?) and mother in a fit of rage. Why does this stuff always happen down south? I'm surprised it didn't happen in Florida, though Georgia is too far away. 

     After a night out, Grooms reportedly came home around 11:30 p.m. on June 24 and confronted her boyfriend, 30-year-old Carlos Rodrecus Grace, who allegedly refused her sexual advances earlier in the day. I can't see why. I mean this is Shark Week isn't it? Don't her teeth look familiar? (Cue: Jaws theme music)

     According to Sheriff's Deputy Phillip Clark, Grooms continued her tirade as she told Grace, "I fucked everyone else because you wouldn't fuck me!" Then she scratched Grace bloody in his face, head and neck and then bit his left forearm while he was sitting on the couch. Strangely enough, the bit on Grace's arm looks like a shark bit...I'm only kidding! But she did bite his arm, which led to him escaping to the bathroom and calling 911. 

     Grooms, who lives with her mother, Betty Clark, also punched her mom in her left eye. This girl is out of control! Grooms admitted to police she'd been drinking. She was charged with simple battery and family violence before being taken to Richmond County Jail. Okay, am I the only one who can't stop staring at her mugshot? They make horror movies about faces like hers. I probably shouldn't be making fun of someone's looks considering mine are no better, but come on! Did she really think someone or anyone would want to have sex with her? And then she has the nerve to beat the shit out of him for it? Get a grip lady! Not everyone is as desperate as your live-in boyfriend. You should have appreciated what you had. Now, you have a nice jail cell.

No comments:

Post a Comment