About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, April 8, 2016

SHOW AND TELL?

     Okay, here we go! You guys wanted a teacher-student story and one that was worth telling finally came in. So, are we familiar with Snapchat? It's an app that lets you easily talk with friends, view Live Stories from around the world, and explore news in Discover. Their site claims "Life's more fun when you live in the moment!" Apparently, this statement holds true for 28-year-old Kylie Modisette, a teacher at Huntington School District in Texas. 

     The middle school teacher was arrested after a dirty show-and-tell with one her former students. She admitted on Thursday to Texas Rangers (not the baseball team) that she sent nude photos to a minor on Snapchat. Now, I'm not too well-versed on this app, but I have friends and family who use it and keep trying to get me on it. I keep asking why? I have Facebook and I have Instagram. What do I need Snapchat for? There have been stories like this in the past where teachers would send students naked photos because the photos would disappear after 24-hours or something like that. 

     Au contraire! The 28-year-old educator, once the student's English teacher, sent him a series of sexts in December. The teen, who is now in high school, deleted the raunchy pics from his phone, but not before his buddies took screenshots of the naked teacher and spread them around the school. The screen shots is what does it every time! Not that I have anything to hide, but that app is just silly. 

     The school district's superintendent David Flowers said that Modisette has been placed on administrative leave pending further investigation. He refused to give any more details about the ongoing case. Modisette had been teaching at the middle school for the last 3 1/2 years, until she was arrested on Thursday. I have to say, that I would need to see these photos before I can judge if her punishment was firm enough. Was that too predictable? 

     On her "Rate My Teacher" page, she received one review, with one star in every category except "Easiness," where she received 5 stars. The anonymous reviewer wrote, "She sends nudes to here students." Seriously, so what? It's not like she molested the kid or sexually abused him in any way. I'm sure this kid was already looking at nudie magazines. I know I was when I was his age. She just made it a lot easier for him. I wouldn't mind getting nude text messages from her. Am I right, guys?.....Guys?.....Hello?

     Modisette was charged with misdemeanor distribution of harmful material to a minor and released on a $1500 bond. Wait! Distribution of harmful to a minor? What did she do give him a gun too? Since when is sending a nude photo harmful to one's self? Besides the fact that the kid would be slapping his salami to nude photos of his teacher, what is harmful about the material she distributed? Can anyone answer that? I'm not saying what she did was wrong, but where is the harmful material? Ouch....I'm sorry....A naked photo just beat me up! I don't get it. Unless, she sexually abused the boy, I see no harm here!

No comments:

Post a Comment