About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

ADULT BREAST FEEDING? THAT'S A THING?

     Did you miss me? I'm baaaaaack! Well, for today I am, anyway. This story kind of gave me the creeps and instead of sharing a link on my Facebook timeline, I figured I would just share this with you from my perspective since many of you seem to like reading what I have to say about the stupidity around the world. 

     So, this is Jennifer Mulford and Brad Leeson. Jennifer has taken time off from her job as a bartender to breastfeed her boyfriend. Um, what? This comes 20 years after she's had any children. Mulford has been inducing the breastfeeding because she wants to start an adult breastfeeding relationship, or ABR, with Leeson. She wants to start a what? What the hell is an adult breast feeding relationship? I mean we're all adults here, right? It's no secret that us guys suck on those beauties to stimulate, not drink milk out of! That is so unnatural and stupid!

     Because Mulford has not given birth to a baby recently, she and Brad, who is 36, need to "dry feed" every two hours to fool her body into thinking she is feeding a child, so she can start producing milk. Can I get a unified, "WTF?"

      Mulfored was single when she came across a website about ABR. She said, "When I read about the bond breastfeeding could create between two people, I was envious. I have always enjoyed my breasts being touched during sex more than anything else, so I knew I would enjoy it." Touched is one thing, but she's feeding milk to a 30-year-old man! What is wrong with this picture? 

     Mulford, from Atlanta, started looking for men who would be open to the idea of adult breastfeeding. She said, "When I read about the pure joy it brought others, I was desperate to seek out a partner and share an emotional bond with. I used dating sites, put messages on ABR forums and even put an ad on Craigslist, but drew a blank. I started to think I'd never get to try adult breastfeeding." Yeah, that's because no one is really as psychotic as you are!

     One night, she started chatting about the idea with Leeson, who was an old boyfriend from school. Mulford said, "We were talking and Brad told me he had a thing for big-breated women, and that size had always been a factor in his relationships. I thought it was the perfect time to bring up adult breastfeeding, and see if he'd be interested. It was like a light switch flicked in his head. I could tell from his voice that he was curious and excited." Okay, so maybe one person was as psychotic as she was. 

     Leeson started doing his own research on ABR and the couple became more than just friends. Mulford continued, "A that moment I knew that I had a life partner. We both wanted the same thing out of the relationship, a magical bond that only breastfeeding can achieve." I'm absolutely blown away by this story. I cannot seem myself purposely trying to suck on my wife's nipples to drink her milk. That is just straight up nasty! For a baby, it's nourishment, but for an adult, what nutritional value does it bring? It's just straight up gross! I wonder if she breastfeeds in public?

No comments:

Post a Comment