About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Monday, August 8, 2016

NO KIDS ALLOWED!

     When I was a kid, I know there were sexual adult jokes thrown around among the adults at family parties, but I never knew what they really meant. It wasn't until I hit my teens anyway. That being said, this story was a little strange because I don't think I've ever seen this happen at a family get together. 

     So, this game, in which a young woman kneels in front of a male party guest while eating a banana from between his legs simulating fellatio, was filmed by another party guest. The video, however, which was shot in Kazakhstan (Yes, the home of Borat!), provoked much outrage after it was uploaded to social media sites and internet forums, where it quickly went viral. Why the outrage? Well, viewers were offended that the game was staged in front of young children. See the pic. 

     A girl believed to be around three or four-years-old can be seen playing with a balloon while watching the bizarre sex game. In the video clip, the woman holds her hands behind her back while eating the banana from the lap of the man who is sitting in a chair. Guests at, what is believed to be a wedding, can be heard laughing at their antics while the man looks particularly pleased with himself. The video provoked a heated debate online where many users said they had been disgusted by what they saw.

     One viewer replied: "This is just awful and disgusting, our society is sick and to save ourselves from extinction we need to take some action." I'm not sure what they meant by that. Extinction? I clearly don't think a child seeing a sex act has anything to do with extinction. To be honest, I'm not sure where all the outrage is coming from. Yes, the child might have witnessed the simulated sex act, but at that age, does she really know what is going on? Will she even remember seeing it? I highly doubt it. I understand that young minds are easily manipulated, but can any of you tell me anything that you remember from the age of 3 or 4? I know I can't.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment