About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

BREAKING UP IS HARD TO DO.....SO LET SOMEONE ELSE DO IT!

     It's part of life, but it's no secret that breaking up is hard to do. For instance, before I met my wife, I dated a girl for ten years. Some of you might smack me in the head and ask what the hell is wrong with me. I often smack myself in the head and ask myself what is wrong with me. The problem I had was simple. I just had a hard time breaking up with this girl. I tried many times, but the then her tears always won me over. I remember telling her after a week that I didn't think it would work out. She started crying and ten years later I was still in it. If you ask me, that's ten years of my life I can never get back. Luckily, I found some emails between her and some other guy and it suddenly my balls showed up and gave me the courage to finally end it. Eight years later, I'm happily married to my soul mate. 

     My point in telling you this was there is now a service based in Australia called "Sorry, It's Over" who will do the breaking up for you! Where the hell was this service 15 years ago? Kristy Mazins, the 37-year-old creator of the service, was previously a bedside nurse, which she claims has given her the ability to use the right words in tense situations. That is brilliant!

     According to Kristy, "People don't like the confrontation. People are scared of it. It's a much needed service because it takes the fear out of breaking up." I'm not sure it was the fear I had a problem with. It was the feeling bad because she would always break down and cry or fake a seizure when I wanted to break up. Something would happen to force me back into the relationship. It was really a bad decision to stay in a loveless relationship and I feel bad that I strung that girl along, but in the same sense, she strung me along as well. I really could have used "Sorry, It's Over" back then. The only thing is she probably would have read the message and still came to me crying about it. 

     Anyway, for just $5.50, Kristy will send a text or an email to your ex-partner to be. For an increased charge, she will even send a box of tissues or flowers. For her premium package, she will send a human being in place of your passive-aggressive ass to cut ties with your partner. Kristy says her clients give her a general outline of what they want to say and she will add a little spice "if needed."


     Unfortunately, the service is currently only available in Australia at the moment, but if successful, it could make its way over to the U.S. Will these be successful? I mean a break-up is more work than just a text or an email, but this does get the initial work done. Also, it why does this service sound like it only helps men? Don't women break up with men as well? Regardless, I wish I had this service when I was in my long relationship because I will admit, I did not have the balls to be the breaker-upper. This service could be a huge help to guys who are like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment