About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

HE JUST WANTED A LITTLE TAIL....PIPE.

     I want to start today's blog off by sending out prayers to the victims and families affected by the Amtrak train derailment in Philadelphia last night. My wife always takes this train from Philly to NYC and I couldn't even begin to imagine what these families are going through right now. Secondly, I wanted to thank everyone who sent me the story about the woman who tried to steal bunch of items from Walmart by shoving them up her vagina. I would have loved to have written about that, but a couple of you posted it on my Facebook page, so once it's been posted, I won't write about it. Just inbox me these awesome stories. 

     I did, however, find this tasty one for you today. So, apparently, there's a video that's gone viral of a Brazilian man making love to a car's exhaust pipe. Yes, this gives new meaning to getting some tail! Anyway, before you start passing judgment on this guy, just know that this is completely normal behavior. There have been all sorts of men who enjoy and build their lives around having sex with inanimate objects. Hello? The Flesh Light? The blow-up doll? The Love Ewe Tender....I mean....um....er. 

     Take Edward Smith from Washington State for example. He might be the king of car coitus. He claims to have had sex with more than 1,000 vehicles, including his favorite, the helicopter from the 1980s TV show, Airwolf. He claims that he doesn't have eyes for men or women, but man, his 1993 Ford Ranger Splash has some some junk in the trunk. He said, "I'm a romantic. I know what's in my heart and I have no desire to change." Maybe he should just get a Hummer....I'm sorry!

     Then there's Edwin Tobergta from Ohio, who was caught getting freaky with his neighbor's pink inflatable raft back in September 2011. When he was caught "pink-handed", he reportedly begged the neighbor for mercy and admitted he "had a problem." He was arrested, and the raft was found deflated and ashamed in the backyard. Another Ohioan, Art Price, was caught on video having sex with a picnic table in public back in 2008. 

     The point is having sex with your car is completely normal...apparently. People do it all the time and besides blowing out exhaust, isn't that what the tailpipe is for? I mean, an anus pushes out poop which is far more gross than exhaust, and people still try to have sex with that. Just sayin'! If you really want to take a look at the video of this guy banging his car, here it is: 


No comments:

Post a Comment