About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, May 29, 2015

THE OLD SWITCHEROO!

     Sometimes I always wished I had an identical twin brother. This way, I'd have a best friend for life and we'd be able to divide and conquer when it came to jobs, women, and whatever else we needed to conquer. Well, that scenario kind of backfired on this set of twins, though I'm not sure I'm buying this whole story. Let's see what you think. 

     So, a man is claiming that he accidentally had sex with his wife's identical twin sister and only realized this when he reached around to feel her fake boobs. Mm-hmm! And then his wife walked in and caught them...AWKWARD! 

     The alleged incident happened while the trio was on vacation in the City of Sin, Las Vegas. Posting on the sharing site, Reddit, the ashamed husband, who went by the screen name Not Thesis, explained how drunk and embarrassed he found himself in bed with the wrong woman. He was quick to point out how he was friends with "Jody," the sister of his wife Rachel, but was in no way attracted to her. Not Thesis continued on Reddit: "Even though they are twins, I absolutely have no interest in her. Jody is more of a 'party girl,' selfish and vain. Not to mention, she has plastic boobs." So what? Plastic boobs never hurt anyone! Plus, they're nice to look at and fun to play with! Anyway, he continued, "My wife is sweet, all natural, kind and selfless."

     Unfortunately for Not Thesis, with his beer goggles on, things dramatically changed for the worse, as he and his wife returned to their hotel room, leaving Jody at the bar with another man. After falling asleep right away, Not Thesis claims he woke up in a "drunk and horny" state and felt his wife cuddling up next to him. He wrote, "I thought it was a good time for sexy time. I'm embarrassed to say, but I only last about 2 minutes (doesn't matter, we had sex!)" Here's when things took a turn for the worse, though. He continued, "We cuddled and I start to fondle her boobs. I notice they were quite firm and almost balloon like. In my drunken state, I immediately froze. I then realized I just fucked my wife's sister." 

     Within seconds, Not Thesis' wife was standing in the hotel room doorway just staring at the naked couple in a state of shock. He remembered the lights turning on and his wife screaming at both of them as Jody woke up and jumped out of bed, "What the fuck is going on?" The wife, Rachel, started crying and ran out of the room. Fast forward to today, the couple is now separated with the divorce to be finalized shortly. 

     I have a few questions about the validity of this story. First of all, was this guy so drunk that he didn't realize that he brought the sister back up to their room and left his wife at the bar talking to some guy? I mean, how else did the sister sneak into the bed naked with him in it? Secondly, if she did sneak into bed and cuddle up next to him, where the hell was the wife that whole time if he supposedly went back to the room with her to go to bed? The story just doesn't add up. It sounds to me that this was planned and he didn't expect to get caught by his wife. He's covering it up by posting on a social media site and playing the victim here. Either way, I kind of want to see what this twin looks like. For some reason, as I write this, I keep picturing The Bella Twins from the WWE and the guy was WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan, but don't worry it wasn't. Just my fantasy! The best part is that he only lasted 2 minutes in the sack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment