About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Thursday, May 21, 2015

PARTY POOPER

     Those who know me, personally, know I can never turn down a good poop story and today is no different! I actually saw this story on the news Monday night and have been looking for the full story here online so I can give you the full details because it is sad, but absolutely hysterical because it didn't happen to me. 

     So, a Pennsylvania teen's "Sweet 16" celebration turned sour very fast after guests were showered in feces believed to have been dumped from an airplane flying over their property. Yes, They were pooped on! I feel bad for the 16-year-old in all honesty. Now, she will remember he Sweet 16 as the day it rained poop on her party. That, to me, is sad. 

     Jacinda Cambray and her 40 guests were in her Levittown home's backyard on Sunday when the bizarre brown rain suddenly starting dropping. Stepfather Joe Cambray said, "Out of nowhere, from the sky, comes a bunch of feces. It looked like, if a hundred birds flew over and went to the bathroom simultaneously, that's what it would look like." I can't even imagine what that smelled like. Forget the fact that it dropped . The smell must have been wretched. I'm surprised the smell didn't induce vomit leading to a whole chain of disgusting events at poor Jacinda's party. 
     
     There is a bright side to this story. The cake had already been eaten and the majority of the waste landed on a canopy put up in the event that it rained. It's unclear exactly where the deluge of dung came from, but Cambray's sister, Kristie Rogy, suspected it had been disposed of from an airplane flying thousands of feet above the birthday bash. If that were the case, wouldn't the neighbors have been affected as well? I can't imagine they were the only house to have poop fall on them. How much was it? The poop of one person or the poops of a whole plane of people. Either way; it's sad, gross, and utterly hilarious!

     By law, all aircraft are required to dump their waste at an airport and not while they are in the air. The Cambray family had since filed a complaint with the Federal Aviation Administration, which is now investigating the incident. I'm curious to see how this shit turns out. Oops! Sorry! I meant "how this turns out." 

No comments:

Post a Comment