About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Thursday, May 28, 2015

BUTT-LICK BRIBERY

     What have you done to get out of being arrested or getting a parking ticket? One time I was pulled over for speeding on the New Jersey Turnpike. The officer saw me wearing a Sons of Anarchy skull cap and asked if I was a fan of the show. He then checked my clean driving record and let me off with a warning to slow down. I believe he let me go because he was a fellow Sons of Anarchy fan.

     This is 52-year-old Diane Thomas of Monroe, Louisiana. She didn't have the same luck that I did. In fact, she's being accused of assaulting her boyfriend and then allegedly willing to do anything to avoid arrest. She even offered to lick the officer's butt hole. Yup! That's what she offered him!

     On May 16, Thomas was arrested and accused of punching her live-in boyfriend in the face "multiple times" and scratching him with her fingernails. She admitted to the assault but blamed him, as it stated in the police report, "He was a bitch and got in her face, so she beat his ass." When Thomas realized she was being arrested, she tried to get officers to reconsider as she explained that she had a good job and didn't want to lose it. Well, then she shouldn't have gone off punching her man then. Any women who hits a man is not a women in my book. When she was hitting him, it didn't seem she worried too much about her good job then. 

     Needless to say, her pleas did not work, she then she allegedly offered to "lick the officer's butt hole." Okay, she went from not being a woman to a complete animal. Who the hell does that to get out of a ticket? If you have such a good job, then why would you offer to lick an officer's bunghole? What a moron! I'd love to see what this good job that she has is....Manager at the local McDonald's? I hear they don't pay minimum wage anymore.

     Anyway, the officers didn't take Thomas up on her butt-lick bribe. Instead, they charged her with public bribery as well as a misdemeanor domestic abuse charge. Thomas has since been out on a $5000 bond. I'm just blown away that she would even think that offering to lick a police officer's asshole would help her cause. Then again, we've all read stories where officers were okay with looking the other way on bribes like this, so I guess it was worth a shot, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment