About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Monday, August 24, 2015

MAN WITH THE BIONIC PENIS

     This question is for my brethren out there. Can you imagine growing up without a penis because you lost it in some sort of accident when you were younger? I know, right? My penis has gotten me through some rough times and through some of the most amazing times in my life. I can't say the same for Mohammed Abad (pictured). 

     You see, Abad is a 43-year-old virgin from Edinburgh, Scotland, who lost all of his genitals when he was hit by a car and dragged about 600 feet when he was 6-years-old. Thirty-seven years later, Abad has a new lease on life, and maybe even sex, after surgeons at University College London gave him an 8-inch bionic penis. First of all, that's very generous to give a man who had nothing. Second of all, a bionic penis? What? Apparently, using a button in his scrotum, Abad can now inflate his new manhood with fluids from an implant in his belly. He told a news source, "When you want a bit of action you press the 'on' button, and when you are finished, you press another button. (My guess is the ejaculation button?) It takes seconds." I have to admit; if I ever had a bionic penis, I might have that switch set to 'on' all the time. 

     It took doctors three years and dozens of operations to craft and attach a new member, which was molded by using skin grafts from his arm. The final operation took about 11 hours. Now, Abad is said to be looking for love. He said, "Some ladies might want to try it out." I'm sure once some women find out about his bionic penis, they're going to want to go for a test drive. I wonder, though, does his bionic penis get the same feelings a real penis feels? Also, does he need to wear a condom? Or is his bionic penis totally disease free? Just a thought.

     In 2013, Abad appeared on a news segment called "Embarrassing Bodies," where he said that the "penis" he had after an accident, which was a little over 2 inches, was completely numb. Of course, Abad's not the first person to get this new sense of pride. According to Reuters, an unidentified South African man received the world's first penis transplant last year and is doing well. He's even expecting a child, so the future looks bright for Abad. All kidding aside, this is great for Abad. It's great that he gets to feel whole again and he gets to enjoy the fruits that having a penis gives a man. This is a pretty amazing story and I would be lying if I wasn't curious as to what a bionic penis looked like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment